2014-15 EPL, Matchday 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Some reports saying 6 weeks others saying its a false alarm.......I'm fearing the worst.

Well I've pulled the trigger on fantasy so better not be a false alarm. My fantasy team is top priority in all of this.

New
burnley113-34849113-34849.png
0 v 2
image.php
They have to win!!
image.php
5 v 0
image.php

image.php
1 v 1
image.php

logo_qpr_ico_20.gif
0 v 1
image.php

image.php
2 v 0
image.php

image.php
2 v 3
image.php

image.php
1 v 1
image.php

image.php
1 v 0
image.php

image.php
2 v 4
image.php

Leicester-City-673-20x20.png
0 v 1
image.php

Three games to watch
Burnley v Man Utd
image.php
- it's hard to believe that you can have a match so early in a season which will define it, but for Man Utd this is. Burnley will be doing will to stay up this year and the club has even stated the goal for the year is survival. You'd expect all the leading contenders to be taking 3 points from this fixture to be honest. If Man Utd play like they have this season it is unlikely that they will achieve any sort of result. Lose and you can already put a line through the stated goal of CL qualification. Burnley 3-2
image.php
Everton v Chelsea
image.php
-
Everton at home last season were incredibly good, if they are going to mount a challenge for 4th spot then they need to claim scalps at home. On the flip side it is a chance to see what Chelsea have and for them to make a statement to the rest of the league. Draw 1-1
image.php
Tottenham v Liverpool
image.php
-
Two of the three I picked would be fighting it out for the 4th CL spot come May (with Everton). Also a chance to possible guage if one certain Italian has got his head into a good space or is it still floating around some nightclub somewhere. Spurs 1-0

Three games to watch
Burnley v Man Utd
image.php
- it's hard to believe that you can have a match so early in a season which will define it, but for Man Utd this is. Burnley will be doing will to stay up this year and the club has even stated the goal for the year is survival. You'd expect all the leading contenders to be taking 3 points from this fixture to be honest. If Man Utd play like they have this season it is unlikely that they will achieve any sort of result. Lose and you can already put a line through the stated goal of CL qualification. Burnley 3-2
image.php
Everton v Chelsea
image.php
-
Everton at home last season were incredibly good, if they are going to mount a challenge for 4th spot then they need to claim scalps at home. On the flip side it is a chance to see what Chelsea have and for them to make a statement to the rest of the league. Draw 1-1
image.php
Tottenham v Liverpool
image.php
-
Two of the three I picked would be fighting it out for the 4th CL spot come May (with Everton). Also a chance to possible guage if one certain Italian has got his head into a good space or is it still floating around some nightclub somewhere. Spurs 1-0

You know, the more I think about that game the more I see a 3-2 Burnley score.

with the 3 at the back and whatever combination they have, burnley will surely get chances. down to them to take them.

i can really see everton nicking it. 2 players who'll really want to prove something to jose, plus if costa's injury is legit, there's problems there. stones/jags have to start down back. distin looks very ordinary so far. schurrle's pace would be a bit much for him

spurs/liverpool should be a belter. there's no excuse as to why it shouldn't be. spurs have looked much more fluid and together than they were last couple of seasons. liverpool still look to be finding their feet a bit too, but got valuable gametime into new players. don't think they can play gerrard deep, he got a touch up against us i thought. should be goals from both teams.

with the 3 at the back and whatever combination they have, burnley will surely get chances. down to them to take them.

i can really see everton nicking it. 2 players who'll really want to prove something to jose, plus if costa's injury is legit, there's problems there. stones/jags have to start down back. distin looks very ordinary so far. schurrle's pace would be a bit much for him

spurs/liverpool should be a belter. there's no excuse as to why it shouldn't be. spurs have looked much more fluid and together than they were last couple of seasons. liverpool still look to be finding their feet a bit too, but got valuable gametime into new players. don't think they can play gerrard deep, he got a touch up against us i thought. should be goals from both teams.

They beat them at home last season, reckon they can do it again, especially if Costa is out.

I honestly see the Spurs-Pool game going down 1-0 to Spurs. Poch will play a very tight game at the back and just look to nick it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see us losing to Spurs at all if I'm honest. Don't think they'll be a factor for CL spots this year.

We should win easy.

Sorry, but Distin is stupidly fast for someone his age & size

Can't see us losing to Spurs at all if I'm honest. Don't think they'll be a factor for CL spots this year.

We should win easy.

Wasn't it 9-0 or something over both league games last season?

Hint: Look at the manager.
I'm more bothered with the players, don't think Pochettino will improve them a whole heap in the short term.
I could also point to us going to Southampton and winning comfortably?

I'm more bothered with the players, don't think Pochettino will improve them a whole heap in the short term.
I could also point to us going to Southampton and winning comfortably?

Pochettino has already got Spurs playing a much better brand of football than either AVB or Sherwood had them playing. Just pointing out why I think they'll get the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back