2014-15 EPL, Matchday 4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another debut goal! Welcome to the club Mo. :)

Against his ex club too! Not a bad way to introduce yourself!

Cracking goal from Valencia, didn't look like he had anywhere to go and pulled that out.

Great to see Abel scoring too. The second West Ham goal was a deflection off Davies wasn't it SM?

Against his ex club too! Not a bad way to introduce yourself!

Cracking goal from Valencia, didn't look like he had anywhere to go and pulled that out.

Great to see Abel scoring too. The second West Ham goal was a deflection off Davies wasn't it SM?

Yeah ended up being given as an OG, at the time the thought was it was Sakho's.

McGregor pulled off a few great saves but was also a bit sketchy at times, was mainly his fault for their second.

Will be a really interesting game against your mob, Hernandez looks deadly if given any sort of time in front of goal. Could have had two in the first half, but cracked it against the corner of the frame when he could/should have scored.

Anybody who thinks Villa are a good side are kidding themselves.

Last 14 Premier League Matches between Arsenal and Aston Villa: Arsenal 6 Wins Aston Villa 3 Wins 5 Draws.

Last 14 Premier League Matches between Liverpool and Aston Villa: Liverpool 6 Wins Aston Villa 4 Wins 4 Draws.

You're right I am kidding myself. Villa are quite s**t, but it's not like Arsenal or Liverpool have that good a record against them.

Given the money that Liverpool and Arsenal spend in comparison to Villa, and Villa's overall poor quality squad, it's not impressive.

Last 14 Premier League Matches between Arsenal and Aston Villa: Arsenal 6 Wins Aston Villa 3 Wins 5 Draws.

Last 14 Premier League Matches between Liverpool and Aston Villa: Liverpool 6 Wins Aston Villa 4 Wins 4 Draws.

You're right I am kidding myself. Villa are quite s**t, but it's not like Arsenal or Liverpool have that good a record against them.

Given the money that Liverpool and Arsenal spend in comparison to Villa, and Villa's overall poor quality squad, it's not impressive.

And bang with the stats.

Now don't bring up our record against them..

Where have they finished in let's say, the last five years?

If anything that just confirms how shocking Arsenal and Liverpool's records against them have been.

Where have they finished in let's say, the last five years?

Shithouse. You know it. Everyone knows it.

They're squad is relatively much poorer than those squads (and it should be when 1 Liverpool or Arsenal signing is more than 3 seasons spending for Villa).

But I don't see why Liverpool and Arsenal supporters would be laying the boot in when they themselves perform quite poorly against Villa in general.

Shithouse. You know it. Everyone knows it.

They're squad is relatively much poorer than those squads (and it should be when 1 Liverpool or Arsenal signing is more than 3 seasons spending for Villa).

But I don't see why Liverpool and Arsenal supporters would be laying the boot in when they themselves perform quite poorly against Villa in general.

Out of curiosity, are you a Villa supporter?

Out of curiosity, are you a Villa supporter?

True that.

I was watching the 2000 FA Cup final when I was 14 and my brother 13. He picked Chelsea and I picked Villa before the game started. Both sides were 5th and 6th that season in the EPL. Who knew how the fortunes of the two clubs would turn.

True that.

I was watching the 2000 FA Cup final when I was 14 and my brother 13. He picked Chelsea and I picked Villa before the game started. Both sides were 5th and 6th that season in the EPL. Who knew how the fortunes of the two clubs would turn.

Good stuff. :) Always fun to find supporters of those lower table clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back