This is our CL group stage run I think

West Ham away after Matchday 1
West Brom home after MD 2
Hull home after MD 3
Chelsea home after MD 4
Stoke home after MD 5
Utd away after MD 6

Pretty nice
Possibly. It depends which of the two weeks the group games are played over Liverpool get.

City again for our opening game (at least it's not away this time!) :drunk:

Our first 5 are a bit tricky but not the worst. (City H, Villa A, Palace H, Southampton A, Hull H). From those, I think we can win 2, and draw maybe 1 or 2 which would be an alright way to get the season up and running).

Our final 3 are also pretty good if we get involved in a relegation scrap :confused:

Might go to Palace-West Ham so I can bless Palace with my luck again like I did last year.
Turning point in their season was me turning up.

You were at the KC for their first win?

You were at the KC for their first win?
A) That was their 2nd win. Their 1st was on matchday 3 vs Sunderland.
B) No, I was not at that one, I was there 2 weeks later for their 3rd win vs West Ham, then half a week later for their 4th win vs Cardiff.

A) That was their 2nd win. Their 1st was on matchday 3 vs Sunderland.
B) No, I was not at that one, I was there 2 weeks later for their 3rd win vs West Ham, then half a week later for their 4th win vs Cardiff.

See, I would consider their win against us as the turning point, as Pulis was in the stands watching on and spoke to the players before the match, so it was the start of the Pulis era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010 - Last year I got you (and 3 mates) tickets to Crystal Palace vs Newcastle.
Just wondering if you can repay that and get me Tottenham vs Queens Park Rangers tickets for matchday 2?

With the game being moved to Sunday I can make it then. As you're a Yid living in London, I'd guess you have sources somehow?
Would be great getting to another EPL game when in town.

jd2010 - Last year I got you (and 3 mates) tickets to Crystal Palace vs Newcastle.
Just wondering if you can repay that and get me Tottenham vs Queens Park Rangers tickets for matchday 2?

With the game being moved to Sunday I can make it then. As you're a Yid living in London, I'd guess you have sources somehow?
Would be great getting to another EPL game when in town.
Yeah that wouldn't be a problem. I have a bronze membership which allows me 1 priority sale ticket which almost ensures I can get a ticket to any game. If it's just the 1 ticket you need that will be easy, I wont be able to make it to that game anyway.

If it's more than 1 ticket I'd need to see if a friend of mine who is thinking of getting a bronze membership is also not going to it. How many did you want?

Yeah that wouldn't be a problem. I have a bronze membership which allows me 1 priority sale ticket which almost ensures I can get a ticket to any game. If it's just the 1 ticket you need that will be easy, I wont be able to make it to that game anyway.

If it's more than 1 ticket I'd need to see if a friend of mine who is thinking of getting a bronze membership is also not going to it. How many did you want?
Just the 1 ticket I'd be looking for.
Will confirm in 24 hours when my plans in England are finalised.

Dirty Bird

Bronze tickets went on sale yesterday. Still a fair amount of tickets available. Guest tickets for Bronze members goes on sale next Wednesday if you were after more than 1 seat.

Prices vary.
Behind goals bottom level are the cheapest at £37, behind goals top level are £41 (never sat up there but am guessing it has a better view).
Wings bottom level are £54 on the managers side or £45 the other side (looks into the sun).
Wings top level are £58 on the managers side or £54 the other side.

Anything in Bay 36 jd2010 ?
Nah 36 and that whole lower level is sold out. Top deck down that end from 39-44 has some tickets available. That's the end with the most vocal support and they've been working with the club to try and bring back the Yid drum and some tifo displays this year. Definitely the best spot to go to the game atmosphere wise

44 it is then.
The Arsenal-Hull game was my favourite last year as I was at the cross over of home vs away fans.
Banter was fun.

Will confirm tomorrow though, then will forward you money (either via bank or in person that weekend maybe) after you have purchased tickets.

44 it is then.
The Arsenal-Hull game was my favourite last year as I was at the cross over of home vs away fans.
Banter was fun.

Will confirm tomorrow though, then will forward you money (either via bank or in person that weekend maybe) after you have purchased tickets.
I'll give you an update tomorrow on the situation in those bays as 44 had the least amount of seats of those I mentioned.

Probably best cash that weekend so you don't have to money transfer from Aus to UK (think it works out more expensive than converting it). Plus its easiest to give you my stadium access card to get in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back