Mega Thread 2014 Drafts complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even know how you guys find time to know any of these guys. I feel like a pretend football fan compared to you hardcore guys. :$

Read mock drafts and watch YouTube highlights you'll be as much of an expert as most of the other people around here.

Anyone read AFL.coms piece on Petracca today? What an arrogant little man. We could use one of those.
He's gonna be our arrogant prick then ;)

Connor Blakely is the one I want at pick three. Tall aggressive midfielder who hits the packs and keeps his feet. Im just going on the youtube highlights vids but his is the one that impresses me the most.

He's gonna be our arrogant prick then ;)
TBH I think he'll fit in well at the Saints, you guys need some mongrel as much as we do and he should provide. I'm looking forward to Brayshaw, the exact kind of bluechip player we need on the inside. McCartin excites me too but not confident we'll take him.

Go on to the 'phantom draft' bigfooty board and read Knightmares phantom draft and Paige Cordonas phantom draft - job done.

Just wait till Quigley's mock comes out, then people can regurgitate him and sound like they've watched these guys 10+ times.

My god Petracca is cocky!

Normally I'd say that's a good thing but in this day and age... what are the chances of this dude requesting a trade to Hawthorn after one season? In this guy's mind his superhuman talents will be wasted at the Melbourne Footy Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't ve
My god Petracca is cocky!

Normally I'd say that's a good thing but in this day and age... what are the chances of this dude requesting a trade to Hawthorn after one season? In this guy's mind his superhuman talents will be wasted at the Melbourne Footy Club.
can't believe he used the ladder predictor to see which teams would be in the running to secure the self proclaimed 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

I reckon it's great, he's confident in himself and is realistic about where he's going to be drafted - he's not overstepping anything.

And it's not like he's being 100% serious in those interviews either, you can bet he's having a laugh with a lot of the things he says.

Can't ve
can't believe he used the ladder predictor to see which teams would be in the running to secure the self proclaimed 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.
christ, if I was in his position, I sure as hell would be doing that too. May not be talking about it, but I would be doing it.

A twelve part story expose on a draft prospect is a bit rich. Must be some Nobel Prize for AFL recipient or something.

Don't worry lads. I have it on good authority that Petracca is just playing up to the media and acting like a dick so the saints won't pick him and he can therefore live his dream of pulling on the red and blue and dominating on the G every other week. It's in the bag. #Petrayshaw #thefuture #2015premiers #sourceasgoodasacaravanbuilder

Don't worry lads. I have it on good authority that Petracca is just playing up to the media and acting like a dick so the saints won't pick him and he can therefore live his dream of pulling on the red and blue and dominating on the G every other week. It's in the bag. #Petrayshaw #thefuture #2015premiers #sourceasgoodasacaravanbuilder
#10yearmidfield

372493-melbourne-takes-scully-at-no-1.jpg

A twelve part story expose on a draft prospect is a bit rich. Must be some Nobel Prize for AFL recipient or something.

I thought the same thing. The best series was probably the HS one where Jay Clark interviewed them for 5 - 6 minutes and included personal information as well as clips showing there AFL prowess on the top 30 ("road to the draft" rings a bell)

Petracca can feel safe in the knowledge that fellow No1 draft picks Kreuzer, Scully, Watts, and Murphy have all become the superstars they should be

Its amazing how good the first few of the decade were compared to now

Riewoldt (AA) Hodge ( 2xNS) Goddard ( AA) Cooney ( Brownlow) Deledio (AA)

I would be more than happy with a Cotchin, Martin, Hill, Roughead etc

#10yearmidfield

372493-melbourne-takes-scully-at-no-1.jpg
Tbh. Even in hindsight I wouldn't make the picks any differently. I'd just change how we managed guys like Watts, Trengove, etc.

Even Scully, because if we hadn't picked him we might not have gotten Hogan :p

Tbh. Even in hindsight I wouldn't make the picks any differently. I'd just change how we managed guys like Watts, Trengove, etc.

Even Scully, because if we hadn't picked him we might not have gotten Hogan :p

Always thought this. Watts was just the best in his his draft class, ahead of Nic Nat and Rich. But, Scully and Trengove were miles in front as top prospects in their draft.

Always thought this. Watts was just the best in his his draft class, ahead of Nic Nat and Rich. But, Scully and Trengove were miles in front as top prospects in their draft.

Hmm, nah Martin was hot on their heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back