List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Watch Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How does a mere mortal like me get access to the draft this year? Am I able just to rock up to watch?

Paige Cardona's new draft predictions give us Weller with #8. He seems to be fluctuating around a lot, bouncing from top 10 to mid teens, then back to 8. Are we really after another midfielder with that pick though?

Paige Cardona's new draft predictions give us Weller with #8. He seems to be fluctuating around a lot, bouncing from top 10 to mid teens, then back to 8. Are we really after another midfielder with that pick though?
Not if durdins around.. its a strange one, she has geelong picking up durdin after getting Clark and Stanley... if we dont get weller I think geelong will take him so that might be why she thinks we will use pick 8 but I dunno

Well when both teams have all there top 30 picks in the top 10.. You must pick who you always plan to pick up... Just alot earlier then when they might of otherwise been picked up.. GWS might take a couple dark horse chances...
hopefully Laverde slides to our pick!
GWS prob need another forward with patton down, boyd gone.. Wright or Maybe Durdin ?
Maybe they'll take both..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gorringe is staying put

Yeah he's staying put this year. I wouldn't be drafting a 19 year old ruckman/forward expecting them to come in and play their first year. He would be cover over the next few years if Gorringe is to leave at the end of next season.

Says we were enquiring about Billy Frampton

No it didn't. The article was about Loersch.

“I was getting ready to go into TAFE one day and I got a call from my Colts coach to tell me that Gold Coast had been asking some questions about me”

The only thing it said about Frampton was he is considered a stronger chance to get drafted.

No it didn't. The article was about Loersch.

“I was getting ready to go into TAFE one day and I got a call from my Colts coach to tell me that Gold Coast had been asking some questions about me”

The only thing it said about Frampton was he is considered a stronger chance to get drafted.

Yer sorry.. My bad.. I missread after they mentioned frampton it went back to Loersch

Yer sorry.. My bad.. I missread after they mentioned frampton it went back to Loersch

Yeah I don't think the article was very well written.

Loersch turns 19 on Monday and has filtered on to recruiting radars as AFL clubs consider the claims of hundreds of draft hopefuls.
The likable big man says he is ready to take the leap to the AFL if he is drafted on November 27.
“Yeah, a lot,” Loersch said. “I found playing up forward and rotating roles between ruck and forward have given my chances of a lot better to being drafted."

The quoted sections don't marry with the authors statements. The quotes themselves aren't even proper English, although I suppose the author can't help what the interviewed person says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back