2014 Dream Team and SuperCoach questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tossing up between L.McCarthy or Jay Kennedy-Harris for that last fwd bench spot (DT).

Looking at your injury list, Motlop is 3-4wks, so I assume Linc will make way when he comes in?
So JKH seems to have a better JS but Geelong being the much better team means Lincoln will get better delivery/supply and therefore should score better/make $$ quicker..

Its for Real DT so have to decide by tomorrow!

Cheers

Saw this, and thought I'd jump in. At least you know me.... kinda. :p:D

Great….we needed a crazy ass KGB despot…..they're so hard to find these days!

"The Weapon" and "LincDogs" are my sons……..they must be eliminated!!!!

Apart from that pre-requisite, its all fun. :)

Hi, Cats supporters. I have Jimmy Bartel in my fantasy. As can be seen he was a bit underwhelming in the first 2 rounds. Should I persist or has his game changed so he is unlikely to score big points?

Hello Cats supporters,

I'd appreciate some feed back on Jordan Murdoch.
Has he locked himself down a position at half back? He seems to have played two solid games, I'd just like to know where he's playing and what you think his job security looks like?

Cheers.

Hi, Cats supporters. I have Jimmy Bartel in my fantasy. As can be seen he was a bit underwhelming in the first 2 rounds. Should I persist or has his game changed so he is unlikely to score big points?
I'd say he has been good in the first 2 games. He's playing a team role, so the scoring won't really change. I'd change him to Swallow if you don't have him down back.

Hello Cats supporters,

I'd appreciate some feed back on Jordan Murdoch.
Has he locked himself down a position at half back? He seems to have played two solid games, I'd just like to know where he's playing and what you think his job security looks like?

Cheers.
I'm actually not sure where he is playing. I've always thought he was a winger who likes to slip forward.
Very astute around the goals.
If his form holds up he will stay in. They've always been keen to give him game time.

I'd say he has been good in the first 2 games. He's playing a team role, so the scoring won't really change. I'd change him to Swallow if you don't have him down back.
I'm actually not sure where he is playing. I've always thought he was a winger who likes to slip forward.
Very astute around the goals.
If his form holds up he will stay in. They've always been keen to give him game time.
Thanks for the info on both of these guys, swapped Bartel for Burgoyne. I'll consider Murdoch after the next round.

Sorry if this has already been answered. I have L.McCarthy in my sc team & was wondering why he was a late withdrawel & if he he is likely to be back in this week against West Coast. Is he injured? Was he dropped. Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gday lads,

In a supercoach draft with some mates, and with kruuuuz going down for probs the year I have to get a new 2nd ruck, what is Simpsons job security like

Sketchy at best. He's been named as emergency for the last 3 weeks only to come in play. He will be a week to week proposition IMO depending on side we come up against and conditions. I think he will manage at best 15 games for the year.

He managed some really good scores last year... but this... 54, 45 and 62.

Sketchy at best. He's been named as emergency for the last 3 weeks only to come in play. He will be a week to week proposition IMO depending on side we come up against and conditions. I think he will manage at best 15 games for the year.

He managed some really good scores last year... but this... 54, 45 and 62.

cool thanks for that, yea scores aren't great but rucks are worth gold in draft and there aren't many left ( it was him or currie )

Hey Guys,

Quick question for my bench. Will Lincoln McCarthy get regular game?

Hey Cats gurus, just wondering what the latest is with S.Motlop? He's a free agent in my draft league, and i think i'll pull the trigger on him a week or two early to make sure i get him!
He's back running but I don't think we'll see him for a while yet. I'm thinking you won't get a return on your investment until midyear.

I've had Varcoe in years past, as you'd know his best efforts can be really exciting. But he's burnt me bad when I've had him.

But in this year of forward line failures is he worth a punt? Is he showing any signs of maturity, consistency, increased midfield time or........well..........ANYTHING?!

I'm trading out Walters who was my forward line POD, & am on the lookout for a replacement POD at this stage.

Or should I quickly move on. To paraphrase, fool me once, shame on him. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'm not sure I'm ready for level 3 of supercoach shame.....

I've had Varcoe in years past, as you'd know his best efforts can be really exciting. But he's burnt me bad when I've had him.

But in this year of forward line failures is he worth a punt? Is he showing any signs of maturity, consistency, increased midfield time or........well..........ANYTHING?!

I'm trading out Walters who was my forward line POD, & am on the lookout for a replacement POD at this stage.

Or should I quickly move on. To paraphrase, fool me once, shame on him. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'm not sure I'm ready for level 3 of supercoach shame.....
No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back