Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

I only went to a 2 games this year.

I did note PK's injuries & lack of pre-season. He also did very well in the seconds comp in QLD. However my point is basically "we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch". He has to prove himself. PK has a good skill set, that's for sure. He didn't over-impress me when I saw him & I hope he does really well. Notwithstanding the fact he hasn't had an opportunity yet to show us his wares, PK really didn't make it for a number of reasons in the Lions first 22 when they were well down on us. I'm hoping PK does do well but he isn't a shoe in yet - I don't think I'm saying anything too remarkable.

I would love nothing more than for him to fill the (very) high expectations our supporters have for our players.
Finally....some one with a brain....PK is completely UNPROVEN,....What he is 22 now? and he is yet to string a decent season together....may be ok...MAYBE...ok....nothing to see here, move on...

Yes but as a so called "flog" he's one of the best.

If we could get him & the price isn't too high I reckon he'd be a brilliant addition.

He was one of the main men to undermine his coach after saying only months ago that he may leave if Sanderson goes.

That kind of flog like behaviour has no place here. I would be extremely disappointed if Collingwood signed him.

Fyfe on the other hand is younger, better and is not a flog.

Who says he is up himself? Seen him a bit around and comes across as a larikin but very easy to approach and a funny guy.
He is more then just a good player, he is one of the stars of the comp and to say we dont need a star player cause we have a kid who hasn't played a single min of AFL footy... :D
I agree though. I don't want a mid who gets the hard ball, breaks through packs and can mark over head and kick goals. Not what we need at all

Flog. I stated in the other thread that he says one thing and does another. He seems to be of s**t character.

Flog. I stated in the other thread that he says one thing and does another. He seems to be of s**t character.
Yes cause there aren't flogs in our side at the moment. I couldn't care less if the guy is a flog or not. The only thing i care about is can he play and will he make us better. Fairly simple answer i would think

Are you saying it won't happen or are saying you are sick of negative nellies saying it won't happen because you think it will happen?

An apostrophe, full stop or comma possibly a semi colon might be in order. Changes the ambiguity of what you wrote. (I'm told to watch out for grammar nazis) ;):)

COLLINGWOOD WILL NEVER GET DANGERFIELD

And you sir have no personal knowledge of the young man in question. The fact is he is the complete and utter opposite of the stereotype you are labelling him as.

Dangerfield would have to be a shoe into hawthorns team, especially if Frawley doesn't land up there.
The so called "buddy money" would definitely attract him and the opportunity of a premiership.

He was one of the main men to undermine his coach after saying only months ago that he may leave if Sanderson goes.

That kind of flog like behaviour has no place here. I would be extremely disappointed if Collingwood signed him.

Fyfe on the other hand is younger, better and is not a flog.

How do you know that he was an opponent of Sanderson? It seems very odd to me that Sanderson is sacked after Riscuito puts the spotlight on Adelaide and then two minutes later Riscuito is stating that Dangerfield is possible trade bait.

Dangerfield would have to be a shoe into hawthorns team, especially if Frawley doesn't land up there.
The so called "buddy money" would definitely attract him and the opportunity of a premiership.

Hawthorn has the money under FA to get him, which is why we should consider trumping them this year with a trade that is amenable to Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know that he was an opponent of Sanderson? It seems very odd to me that Sanderson is sacked after Riscuito puts the spotlight on Adelaide and then two minutes later Riscuito is stating that Dangerfield is possible trade bait.

Him appearing on the Footy Show and so vehemently saying that he had no influence in the decision told me he had .

Either way we wont find out until a few years have passed.

Him appearing on the Footy Show and so vehemently saying that he had no influence in the decision told me he had .

Maybe he was pissed off by being put in that position. If Sanderson was a problem as you suggest, surely Riscuito doesn't come out and start suggesting Dangerfield is possible trade bait.

I think you chose to hear what you want to hear. Patrick said "HE had no input into the decision" and that the board had decided that Sando was not the man to lead the club into the future.

Just got word from a friend of a friend that we're looking to trade both Lamumba and Blair plus a late draft pick for Clark and Watts... Will be interesting to see if this comes to fruition :)

I think our supporters have bullied Blair into walking out of Collingwood and I've played my part in that, I feel terrible. :$

Anyone who trades for Dangerfield now it quite simply stupid, when he becomes a free agent (restricted?) at the end of the next year.

If you look at the list of possible free agents at the end of next year James Frawley wouldn't be rated in the top 10 if he was part of the group.

Simply put, we should get Clark, trade for 1-2 other youngsters and maybe pick up a mature aged ruck as back up, but then let's continue to rebuild, keep some cap space open and really assault the FA and trade market at the end of 2015.

Some bloke named Jeremy Cameron also comes out of contract at the end of next year, his bidding war will make Chris Judd's saga look like Mitch Robinson's situation now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back