Injury 2014 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Or am I speculating about the torn hamstring?

No you are just flat out talking crap because you want to blame someone or the club.

We have NO evidence. Correlation does not equal causation. We have no stats about his running, physio program, latest flexibility test etc.

What we do have is the fact that he got a shove whilst running flat out and kicking and did a hammy. Everything else is speculation.

Unless you would like to include the information given by doctors and the player himself on various AFL shows where they have said it could have happened to anyone at anytime.

Or am I speculating about the torn hamstring?

I recommend you listen to Dr. Peter Larkins in-depth explanation as to how anyone would have sustained a torn hammy in that scenario. No one's hammy, no matter how match conditioned, is designed to sustain the pressure Judd's hammy was under at the time it occurred.

Interestingly, Mick on 5AA tonight said Judd came up to him today & said he wishes he'd just got caught holding the ball instead of trying to kick it - injury wouldn't have happened in that case. It was the combination of running at full pace + kicking + being pushed forward so that his pelvis was leaning forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd had the choice of looking after two kids, or playing with an injury. It's clear what his thought process was.
A bit like Carrots sleeping in the spare room to get some sleep when the trips were babies :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back