Injury 2014 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Such s**t news after such a good win. Wish the footy gods would give us a break from injuries for once.
Now can they please be given the appropriate amount of time to recover fully? No need to rush anyone back this year (or ever, but obviously it happens)

Sucks, but could be worse for Ed. St Kilda player broke leg last week & is out for 10-12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"It certainly wasn't a lack of conditioning. I wouldn't have been out there if I wasn't ready to go," he said.

"I just got pushed by accident into a position that hamstrings can't tolerate, so it wouldn't have mattered if I trained for 50 weeks or six weeks, it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

"You look at the GPS data, that speed that I was pushed at was twice as quick as anyone else moved for the night.

"So it's pretty simple mathematics, your body can't tolerate that and there was a bit of a pop but it's not the end of the world, I'll be back."

I know Juddy is fast, but twice as fast:cool:.

Was one of the saddest moments I have had in football watching Judd limp off.

Its amazing how many injuries some teams cop (like us for example) every year and other teams like Port and North Melbourne have close to full lists all year.:thumbsdown:

Tuohy was limping really badly on footage shown on 360 tonight of the boys arriving at Visy this morning.

They'd no doubt argue differently.

I agree right now we're having a good run. 3 LTI but one soon to come off that list and 4 other injuries of 1-2 weeks.

2010-2012 Port were in the position you find yourself in now. In 2010 possibly worse. At one point we could select from 26 players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back