News 2014 Saints Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we still waiting for this?

Tumbleweed.gif

But on more serious note, we have lost a couple sponsors for 2015 including potentially our major sponsor!

It's strange that neither Linfox nor Lindsay Fox are sponsors in any way.

Sorry to break the negative news with some positive news, but we will announce two new, very big sponsorship deals very soon.

considering on saintsational they said that both ledified and ozito were gawn. Your news is interesting.

have you heard about that news?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im glad for this. I think Milera is a fine guy but I really dont think he brings enough to the club. A mutual parting of ways will benefit us both I think.

Just read this. What a poor choice of words from a senior player. Obviously we're all not idiots, we know we didn't have a great year. He doesn't have to paint a picture of rainbows and roses - but to call it a 'nothing' year is really disappointing to hear. Why the * do we all bother then?

Personally, I don't see it as nothing year. We got a lot of games into a lot of our younger players, and you can see we've got a bit of talent to work with - even if it takes a while.

Seems like Joey has mentally checked out already. I wasn't sure before, but now i'm definitely questioning his commitment to this rebuild.

Just read this. What a poor choice of words from a senior player. Obviously we're all not idiots, we know we didn't have a great year. He doesn't have to paint a picture of rainbows and roses - but to call it a 'nothing' year is really disappointing to hear. Why the **** do we all bother then?

Personally, I don't see it as nothing year. We got a lot of games into a lot of our younger players, and you can see we've got a bit of talent to work with - even if it takes a while.

Seems like Joey has mentally checked out already. I wasn't sure before, but now i'm definitely questioning his commitment to this rebuild.
If that's how he feels, * him....

He should have been boasting about how we were able to get games into our young blokes & rookies that may not have had their chance otherwise. Speaking about how this will hold the club in good stead going forward. Sure, being on the bottom of the ladder is a serious bummer, but saying it was a 'nothing year' indicates a severely defeated type attitude, which is very disappointing.

To be honest, he's probably looked at Dal & BJ about to play finals & become very very jealous. Just a thought, I may be wrong, but I'd definitively say he's thought about it

Don't think he said saints had a nothing year, wasn't if more that he had a bit of a nothing year? To me he sounded more disappointed in himself than the club. I could be reading it wrong though. Was a poor choice of words but I think he recovers himself somewhat later on in the article and explains what he meant by it better as well as talking up the young fellas and the path we are on. Not the greatest media exposure from a leader though!

Did any of you actually read Montagna's article where he specifically says that he had a nothing year from himself personally? He was talking about his own form, not the clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back