Mega Thread 2014 Swans Board DreamTeam/AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach Player Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rohan v Kennedy for DT draft keepers league. I guess I need to know what sort of upside Rohan has DT numbers wise...will he be a high pos outside mid type or impact low numbers forward like Jetta
Rohan has never in his entire career at any level of football averaged more than 15 disposals, hope that helps

Smithy named forward pocket. Mal moving up the ground. I like it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Laidler named for round 1, are there any defenders due to come back from injury for you guys in the next few rounds or is his position safe?

Have a look at our team, then our injury list and then our 2012 Premiership list. That should give you an answer.

As for whether his position being safe or not, it will be down to him and Rampe when AJ returns

What are the chances of seeing Johnson in Round 2?

All for One
Not completely out of the question due to the 2 week break, but unlikely. Also not a very good fantasy scorer (unless he's had a big discount and is a good bench option)

Thoughts on Laidler? He is likely to keep his spot till round 6/7 at the least?

Also Gary Rohan, do you expect him to just keep scoring 50-60? Because at his inflated price he won't go up much if he only scores that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's brutal.

I had tried to do the Captain loophole, so had Derickz on the field, Sandi emergency, and Gablett VC. Ended up with Gablett C, Derickz on the field, Sandi non-EMG. What I don't understand is I did all those things in the same edit, so why did Sandi end up off the field, if he wasn't then also an EMG and Ablett VC... doesn't make any sense.

I had tried to do the Captain loophole, so had Derickz on the field, Sandi emergency, and Gablett VC. Ended up with Gablett C, Derickz on the field, Sandi non-EMG. What I don't understand is I did all those things in the same edit, so why did Sandi end up off the field, if he wasn't then also an EMG and Ablett VC... doesn't make any sense.

If it was fantasy, they're glitchy as anything. RDT no idea. But that is a huge screw up. Effectively have a donut round 1

If it was fantasy, they're glitchy as anything. RDT no idea. But that is a huge screw up. Effectively have a donut round 1

Yeah Fantasy, it's because the bloody site is constantly down. Now I just hope Lance is a late out, Derickx comes in and does half-decently lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back