Prediction 2015 Adelaide Player Brownlow Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe could potentially have 6 votes to date and he doesn't look like slowing down. Danger might have a few too many poaching votes this season :(
Can say Mundy and Barlow will do a Tex and Rory. In fact if Thommo doesn't play much footy, Danger'll have less teammates taking away from him than Fyfe.

This round might be Mackay's first lot of Brownlow votes! And I think he deserves the three.

3 - Mackay
2 - Sloane
1 - Thompson

The 1 point could also go to Vince from the opposition. As much of a campaigner as Vince was, he did effectively shut down Dangerfield. But I don't think he'll get the points over Thommo

This round might be Mackay's first lot of Brownlow votes! And I think he deserves the three.

3 - Mackay
2 - Sloane
1 - Thompson

The 1 point could also go to Vince from the opposition. As much of a campaigner as Vince was, he did effectively shut down Dangerfield. But I don't think he'll get the points over Thommo
Yes, mackay should get his 1st votes...

how come?

Danger can play forward, midfield and half back. He can be a key forward and easily kick you 50 goals a season. He can win you the clearance and receive the outside run.

Fyfe has only shown he can be a brilliant midfielder. I don't think he could kick you 50 goals as a forward.

Danger can play forward, midfield and half back. He can be a key forward and easily kick you 50 goals a season. He can win you the clearance and receive the outside run.

Fyfe has only shown he can be a brilliant midfielder. I don't think he could kick you 50 goals as a forward.
really? Fyfe shows just about every week he can go forward and kick a goal or two (apart from his shitful kicking)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

danger is a contested animal with elite speed who can play FF and kick 4 goals a game.

Can fyfe do that?

Reckon he could easily play chf but would kick 50 behinds

FFS - wait until he's gone before begging him.

Haven't you already been bagging him a few weeks back in the Re-signing thread?

danger is a contested animal with elite speed who can play FF and kick 4 goals a game.

Can fyfe do that?

Yes. Fyfe has an unbelievable leap and arm reach. He can out mark just about any mid!

I see plenty of the Dockers over here and Fyfe is being criminally under rated in the past few posts. He is an absolute gun and top 5 in the comp

Haven't you already been bagging him a few weeks back in the Re-signing thread?

Yes. Fyfe has an unbelievable leap and arm reach. He can out mark just about any mid!

I see plenty of the Dockers over here and Fyfe is being criminally under rated in the past few posts. He is an absolute gun and top 5 in the comp
No ones disputing that, only saying Danger full time forward would be better than Fyfe full time forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back