2015 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Have heard a couple of signings at st marys this week! Any names? Quality? Also hearing south morang may be announcing some pretty handy signings in the next week or so

Welcome aboard OBP.
Mernda - Jason Ford replaces Brett Wilson
Epping - No coaching appointment announced yet.
South Morang - Dean Grainger (Heidelberg Ressies) replaces Craig Lambert
Watsonia - Corey McCall reappointed
Banyule - Jason Plant in 2015. I believe reappointed, but haven't seen any announcement.
St.Mary's - Con Borg reappointed
Heidelberg West - Derek Shaw in 2015. Has been advertised so I assume Shaw is not continuing. Havent seen any announcement re: 2016.
Kilmore - potentially new side to NFL from Riddell. Travis McCarty coached 2015.

Not sure if anyone can give update the clubs I am uncertain on?
Is steve power not coaching Epping next year

Welcome aboard OBP.
Mernda - Jason Ford replaces Brett Wilson
Epping - No coaching appointment announced yet.
South Morang - Dean Grainger (Heidelberg Ressies) replaces Craig Lambert
Watsonia - Corey McCall reappointed
Banyule - Jason Plant in 2015. I believe reappointed, but haven't seen any announcement.
St.Mary's - Con Borg reappointed
Heidelberg West - Derek Shaw in 2015. Has been advertised so I assume Shaw is not continuing. Havent seen any announcement re: 2016.
Kilmore - potentially new side to NFL from Riddell. Travis McCarty coached 2015.

Not sure if anyone can give update the clubs I am uncertain on?

Whoever coaches west will have a nightmare of a time.

Another post from Localfootywatch bashing west heidelberg after claiming he cares about the joint, must have his rags! what a goose!

What happened with Power? I was under the impression he had done well with a pretty young group? Have Epping picked up a high profile coach?

I think you will find it was over a contract negotiation that they couldn't agree on $$$ , he did sit through morang interviews but obviously didn't get that job, in my opinion he should still be coaching Epping done a good job to get them to the gf

I think you will find it was over a contract negotiation that they couldn't agree on $$$ , he did sit through morang interviews but obviously didn't get that job, in my opinion he should still be coaching Epping done a good job to get them to the gf
If it's got to do with $$$ was he asking for more or the club want to cut him back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was speaking to someone that is involved down at Banyule. Word is they have recruited very well. Has anybody else heard this?

If it's got to do with $$$ was he asking for more or the club want to cut him back.
Looks like Epping managed a deal with Whitcroft instead. They have announced him as 2016 coach. Been on the merry go-round plenty of times going back to Banyule amateurs in the 90's so should be able to bring something to them.

Heard fro. A few old heads down at the cave that Banyule put a war-chest together at the end of last year! splashing the cash

Any further word about what's going on with Kilmore ?, because from the outside looking in, it seems odd to go to a league where their Under 19's, Netball & Senior Football will be split up, but if the situations that dire, then they need to go (despite the interruption of playing in the NFL instead of being all together in the RDFL).

Hope that this gets resolved soon because you don't want this to drag on into pre-season with this hanging over their heads.

Any further word about what's going on with Kilmore ?, because from the outside looking in, it seems odd to go to a league where their Under 19's, Netball & Senior Football will be split up, but if the situations that dire, then they need to go (despite the interruption of playing in the NFL instead of being all together in the RDFL).

Hope that this gets resolved soon because you don't want this to drag on into pre-season with this hanging over their heads.

5 November is the date of the AFL Vic hearing and Kilmore has said they will fill u19's in the NFL and their Netball will also come across to the NNL, only Kilmore juniors will remain in the RDFL.

Looks like Epping managed a deal with Whitcroft instead. They have announced him as 2016 coach. Been on the merry go-round plenty of times going back to Banyule amateurs in the 90's so should be able to bring something to them.

No magician. Will need the cattle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back