2015 Draft Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Question the Gold Coast fans. Who do you see the club taking at #6? I've heard they would prefer a mid or smaller player as opposed to a tall. Who seems to be the most appealing for you guys?
All the best.

Question the Gold Coast fans. Who do you see the club taking at #6? I've heard they would prefer a mid or smaller player as opposed to a tall. Who seems to be the most appealing for you guys?
All the best.

word is they are REALLY keen on Ah Chee and will take him there

I hope we take a tall like Francis or Weiderman we can pick a small like Ah Chee later in the draft but not a tall like the ones mentioned above.

I hope we take a tall like Francis or Weiderman we can pick a small like Ah Chee later in the draft but not a tall like the ones mentioned above.
Talk is that Ah Chee would be gone by GC's 2nd pick so it's 6 or bust at this stage. Tough call to potentially overlook Parish, Weideman, Curnow or Francis though.

Firstly, the academy boys to their respective clubs.
Ok,here's a crack at the top 20.

1.Carlton - Weitering
2.Brisbane - Schache
3.Melbourne - Weideman
4.Essendon - Parish
5.Essendon - Curnow
6.GC - Milera
7.Melbourne - Collins
8.Carlton - Oliver
9.Adelaide - Francis
10.GWS - Hopper
11.Carlton - McKay
12.Richmond - Ah Chee
13.Adelaide - Burton
14.St.Kilda - Mathieson
15.Hawthorn - Balic
16.GC - Hibberd
17.NM - Clarke
18.Hawthorn - Tucker
19.Carlton - Gresham
20.Footscray - Bonner
The crows wont take 2 KPP. They will take 1 KPP and a player like Milera

Hopefully Ah Chee gets picked up at pick 30 or 31 right before Port :)cos I know they want him.

Hopefully Ah Chee gets picked up at pick 30 or 31 right before Port :)cos I know they want him.
Ah Chee won't last beyond 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So will it start pretty much at that time or will they have like half an hour of predraft dribble/highlights/etc first before the actual draft?
And how long does it usually run for?

Thanks in advance, all critical info in order to prepare and plan to sneakily watch it during work hours (WA). ;)

So our players are expected to be
2.Schache
12.Hipwood
22.Keays
39.Wagner
45.Williams
So 4 Academy players and one former Bears Son
I'm sure you will be very happy with that. Schacke and Hipwood basically covers what u need for the next 10 yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back