Mod. Notice 2015 Freo Buddy Draft - *DRAFT ORDER ANNOUNCED*

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly let's make this clear - I mock you buddyites and fart in your general direction.

Now to expand - every year I sit back and watch you mob flock like a flock of Carnaby's Black Cockatoos as they flock to some type of tree that Black Cockatoos like to flock to (I admit I could of researched this part of the rant a little more thoroughly).

Now I say flock me and I exercise the power vested in me by Clive .....therefore I provide you with fair warning that I will not accept your November keenness only to find out your buddy contribution consists of nothing more than saying 'that's my buddy' when he plays a pearler, signature mention or a piss poor like of one of Salim's training report.

If you buddy up, there had better be something - or you will face my considerable wrath and mocking.

As Jack Steele says ....'If you're a buddy, then do your study'.

Last edited:

We wont know our full list of players until the end of the rookie draft but will close the entries before that and announce a draft order for everyones pick early December.
Thanks I'll keep an eye on it, any spots left I'll have a crack please.

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone.

Funnily enough whilst sorting out my membership I happened by Colin Sylvia's mother in the car park at Freo Oval.

She said Sylvia's busy trying to start a new life of his own....she then had to take a phone call.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funnily enough whilst sorting out my membership I happened by Colin Sylvia's mother in the car park at Freo Oval.

She said Sylvia's busy trying to start a new life of his own....she then had to take a phone call.

Oh boy. That's reaching Moo.
You'll have to do better than that.
Mrs Avery, ay?

Firstly let's make this clear - I mock you buddyites and fart in your general direction.

Now to expand - every year I sit back and watch you mob flock like a flock of Carnaby's Black Cockatoos as they flock to some type of tree that Black Cockatoos like to flock to (I admit I could of researched this part of the rant a little more thoroughly).

Now I say flock me and I exercise the power vested in me by Clive .....therefore I provide you with fair warning that I will not accept your November keenness only to find out your buddy contribution consists of nothing more than saying 'that's my buddy' when he plays a pearler, signature mention or a piss poor like of one of Salim's training report.

If you buddy up, there had better be something - or you will face my considerable wrath and mocking.

As Jack Steele says ....'If you're a buddy, then do your study'.

Hey! I think I've done a fair job of being Sutty's buddy. Top 7 in the Doig is a pretty good effort!

Hey! I think I've done a fair job of being Sutty's buddy. Top 7 in the Doig is a pretty good effort!

"It's not how you buddy up at 7 or 8, it's how you buddy up at 23 or 31'

Jack Steele

Remove this Banner Ad

Back