2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't accept it.

You may have too.

I wouldn't use it, but unfortunately, until Word realises that outside of the states it's incorrect, people will allow it.

Same reason this system is telling me I've spelt realizes wrong above. :rolleyes:

It's spelt. Seriously, have you ever heard anyone use 'spelled' in a sentence in real life who isn't illiterate?

My 11 yr old says it, but when I ask her who she is playing against in the hockey this week, " we are versing Margaret River "

Kills me

Speaking of grammar, the thing that absolutely shits me to no end is commentators using "THE" in front of teams without the mascot. Matthew Campbell is THE WORST for it.

ie. "And that ball will run out of play on the forward wing for the West Coast."

No it didn't Matthew. It either ran out of play on the forward wing for West Coast, or for the West Coast Eagles.

Asshat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. I like it better how it doesn't. I would really like to be able to pick David Mundy in my defense though

Speaking of that, has he even played back much this year? I haven't watched a lot of Freo this year, but I haven't really noticed him there enough to validate the change in the bits I have

be nice id have thought this year. for say tarrant to get defense.
It's unfair for people who have selected Mundy from the start in their midfield to now not have the luxury of being able to play him in the backline unless they trade in a DPP in the backs or have had the foresight to start with a DPP (which most of the top players seem not to do), whilst others who didn't select him from the start who are looking for a back upgrade can now trade him straight into their backlines. For example, people who need to trade Kelly out this week due to his injury can now trade Mundy straight in for him, people who were clever enough to start with Mundy in the midfield have to settle for another scrub nowhere near the scoring potential as he is tied up in their mids.

It's unfair for people who have selected Mundy from the start in their midfield to now not have the luxury of being able to play him in the backline unless they trade in a DPP in the backs or have had the foresight to start with a DPP (which most of the top players seem not to do), whilst others who didn't select him from the start who are looking for a back upgrade can now trade him straight into their backlines.
yes. id love to be the person its unfair towards.
im going sh1t.
give us a leg up sc gods.
goldstein fyfe and pendles for defense status.

idk, i understand the logic if they made a blunder at the start of the year.
we all make rooky corrections. think its fair enough if they correct a bad call on position.
Yeh but your rookie corrections are costing you a trade, you're not getting a leg up on people by not doing anything.

true. tbh, i think it would spice the sc year up. something variable happens mid year.
already looks like ive lost 5 players in my public league.
still got gaz etc.
What would be kinda cool is how EPL fantasy works where you can choose a formation (4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-5-1 etc.) so teams carry different numbers of players per position than others, although not sure how it would work in AFL fantasy based games as Aussie Rules doesn't have tactical formations the way soccer does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back