Injury 2015 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kreuzer out of the game for so long, always likely a few hiccups along the way. Glad we haven't rushed him straight in and pushed him to play sore. We're not desperate for Kreuzer or any player really, our season is cooked, get the guy fit and playing first.

We've got a few older guys starting to get injured a lot. Jamison, Simpson, Walker and Carrazzo all look to be pretty close to the end. Gee you think we're poor now when these fellas go and they will soon, well it doesn't take a genius.

Giles has been out of the moon boot and running hasn't he? I'd be stoked if he played a month of footy at the end of the season. High hopes for this guy.

It's a killer Sheehan and Byrne getting injured and missing out on valuable AFL experience. Both can play. I think Byrne could be a seriously good player. Spewing both are injured. Quick and skilful guys who have a go are good to watch.

Thought it might have been a management thing with no word of an injury. As much as I want to see him back out there, I think this is finally a smart move in regards to our players injuries. We have too many players that go down regularly with calves and hammies, and too many that get listed as 1-2 weeks but sit out 4+. There is a serious mismanagement issue, so it's good to see him rested for no particular reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance it was just a rest. Mick said he was going to play him...Wait for it....Down back then was told he wouldn't get up for the game.

Judd is sore and might miss next week according to Mick as well, make of that what you will.

Anything further on Kreuzer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back