Injury 2015 Injury Updates thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me? I feel like Salem has been at 3 weeks for a million years now. I'm starting to feel like I was waiting out this injury before I'd heard of him
Salem pinged his other hammy 3 weeks later which pushed it out.

Yeah sounds like 2 or 3 from the senior team which means he'll have limited time to get his touch back and show much for the rest of the year but hopefully he and Salem help replenish the team and fight for some good results to finish the year. Also means they can start back preseason in full training.

Starting to think we won't see Frost in the MFC colours again this year, his injury is really dragging on. But again if he makes it back to Casey at least he'll be ready for preseason.

I'm really nervous for Trengove and that CT Scan and Surgeons meeting.

Why does Burgo continually ask Dave Misson about Petracca and Trengove? They are out for the year Burgs you plank! their progress is irrelevant for 2015! I imagine the next injury update will unfold like this...

Burgatron: "and finally Dave; Christian Petracca and Jack Trengove, where are they at with their recovery? As it will be fascinating to find out"

Misso: "****. Burgs what the ****? Out for the year! there's only so many times I can ****ing say it! ****!"

Burgatron: "fascinating"

Why does Burgo continually ask Dave Misson about Petracca and Trengove? They are out for the year Burgs you plank! their progress is irrelevant for 2015! I imagine the next injury update will unfold like this...

Burgatron: "and finally Dave; Christian Petracca and Jack Trengove, where are they at with their recovery? As it will be fascinating to find out"

Misso: "****. Burgs what the ****? Out for the year! there's only so many times I can ****ing say it! ****!"

ACL surgeries arent always succesfull, Johnson from sydneys Graft tore midway through the recovery and he had to have second surgery

Same with Trenners, last time his recovery didnt go to plan so they are monitoring it and giving updates

Yeah but the moron supporters who don't follow that much are probably always wondering and asking

I'm interested. Mission kept saying that July 22nd is some key date for Trengove? That's coming up. It's good to know if Petracca is still on track for a full pre-season from day #1.

I'm interested. Mission kept saying that July 22nd is some key date for Trengove? That's coming up. It's good to know if Petracca is still on track for a full pre-season from day #1.
Meeting his surgeon IIRC

kent :(

left the ground and didn't return with hamstring injury. fingers crossed it's just tightness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he was only supposed to play for a half or something, not sure if the injury is real.
If you're correct about this then I love you and always will.

I've been waiting for Kent to get fit. I think he is a gun.

Casey will have a pretty strong side this week. Might be an alright game against the Pies at Vic Park. I've been loving the VFL this year. If you're curious, head to Vic Park on Sunday. It's so easy. Free. Right next to the train station (and about 3 stops from Jolimont). Can sit anywhere you want. Way cheaper beers than the MCG, and arguably a more enjoyable product to watch. Will be cold on Sunday but put a beanie on and watch some 'real' footy. Also fun to see how many AFL players/coaches/past players you can spot too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back