Injury 2015 Injury Updates thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit out there but if Grimes can fill Jetta's role or Salem can with someone else put off the back flank maybe Jetta could do the role? Nah too out there try Brayshaw in the role.

Read that 4 times and I don't understand it lol

Bit of a word soup panic about not having a Kent replacement and not wanting to consider one of the old fill ins.

So your saying throw jetta forward if we can cover the back options ?

I like jetta down back too much he is a neat user, I think Riley should be given a crack if they don't want bail but I'd be going with bail at this stage

So your saying throw jetta forward if we can cover the back options ?

I like jetta down back too much he is a neat user, I think Riley should be given a crack if they don't want bail but I'd be going with bail at this stage
Nah I'd give first crack to Brayshaw. He's got the running and tackling covered.

Nah I'd give first crack to Brayshaw. He's got the running and tackling covered.

Think you had it right the first time. Salem can probably do a reasonable chasing, harrying job and have a pop at the big sticks on occasion. Means the back line delivery goes back to utter toilet though. Robbing Peter to pay Paul so he can have sex with Mary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you had it right the first time. Salem can probably do a reasonable chasing, harrying job and have a pop at the big sticks on occasion. Means the back line delivery goes back to utter toilet though. Robbing Peter to pay Paul so he can have sex with Mary.

We desperately need Salem back against the dockers, thinking about macca running out through the press is making me nautauce

I thought the AFL chipped in all that cash so we could pay Paul. And who would rob Peter when he's been instrumental in turning our club around. We should be robbing Paul of his AFL millions and paying Peter to ensure he sticks around.

PS. Who's Mary? That new bird at reception?

Don't like messing with structure. 1 out 1 in. you've got Michie, Riley, and Bail.
Yep let's not get too cute about it, leave Salem back and bring in one of the many players who can fill Kent's role (maybe not as well as him, but tbh he's not a great kick anyway).

Yep let's not get too cute about it, leave Salem back and bring in one of the many players who can fill Kent's role (maybe not as well as him, but tbh he's not a great kick anyway).

Not cute enough. Switch the entire team around end for end - it's the last thing they'd expect. They'd be very surprised. Knowing is half the battle. We've already won half the battle. The rest should be easy.

Not cute enough. Switch the entire team around end for end - it's the last thing they'd expect. They'd be very surprised. Knowing is half the battle. We've already won half the battle. The rest should be easy.
Dean Bailey thread...

RIP

Hogan would just clunk a mark, turn around and slot it through the Freo goals. We're not trying to trade him to Freo already I hope!?!

Didn't he say that in the presser after the game? Surely you would not know immediately

Roos said with his history of concussions he won't be playing, sounded pretty final to me.

Nev being out couldn't come at a worse time with Ballantyne up this week.

With Sandilands this week we may have to look at another ruck? Cant have Dawes going against him or Jamar lone handing it.

Think these are a given:

In: Grimes, Bail

Out: Kent, Jetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back