2015 Membership discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad our membership isn't as sought after as some NFL teams. Was looking at a table last night and the Green Bay Packers have a 955 year waitlist. R.I.P.

I believe so.

Looks like you have to do it through the membership site not the Lions Online shop.

Which means you can't use your discount coupons from the membership pack. If anyone can figure out a way to buy it through the Lions Shop, let me know.

I'm glad our membership isn't as sought after as some NFL teams. Was looking at a table last night and the Green Bay Packers have a 955 year waitlist. R.I.P.

They can not only will their season tickets, they can also will their place in the waiting list.

Maybe they should build a bigger stadium or move to a bigger city. Their stadium is half the size of the MCG.

If they abandoned Lambeau, the whole state of Wisconson would burn to the ground overnight.

That ground is legendary.

Maybe they should build a bigger stadium or move to a bigger city. Their stadium is half the size of the MCG.

Not going to happen - they don't have owners as such, so have no pressure to move to make more money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going to happen - they don't have owners as such, so have no pressure to move to make more money.

They're building supermarkets and other shops around the stadium if I'm not mistaken to generate profit. Only publicly owned team so NFL can't tell them what to do as such.

One day we might get something useful like a stubby holder or bottle opener in our packs. One can only dream
Yeah would be nice to add to the collection...
kgU5JHZ.png

Yeah would be nice to add to the collection...
kgU5JHZ.png

I like the maroon one. I've got a dark blue one that I picked up from the MCG when I saw it still had the traditional lion post-paddlepop change... mainly gets used as a milk cooler for the infant these days though. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back