Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

He's too damn lazy to check the Club's website esky.

Reminds me of my boss, where are we at with this, where are we at with that....o_O

He's an Essendon supporter tho, I asked him today hey wasn't clint jones that guy that set fire to the dwarf.......

Met with silence not surprisingly.

Not a great career move eksy..:drunk:

Reminds me of my boss, where are we at with this, where are we at with that....o_O

He's an Essendon supporter tho, I asked him today hey wasn't clint jones that guy that set fire to the dwarf.......

Met with silence not surprisingly.

Not a great career move eksy..:drunk:
Luv ya work Esky :thumbsu::D

So what happens after we've put in this effort over 5 weeks and things get back to normal?

Trigg will be highly embarrassed or extremely frustrated....or maybe even both.
At this stage we'll have to work hard just to get to 45K and after that the whole department needs a revamp. No other way to go about things unfortunately.

So what happens after we've put in this effort over 5 weeks and things get back to normal?

At this stage we'll have to work hard just to get to 45K and after that the whole department needs a revamp. No other way to go about things unfortunately.
The membership stalls on game day better be user friendly..
Beat the Tigers, Eagles and drug cheats in round 1,2 & 3 would generate huge interest!

If we get to 45k, that's not a bad effort (not ideal obviously). Considering most think we'll struggle a bit this year, if we can match what we got last year that will be something at least.

38,550 as at 11th March.

Looks like we should be 41-42k by the season opening, the numbers aren't going to be disastrous this season but in a time where most clubs are rapidly growing numbers, we're losing a lot of market share.

The 5k in 5 weeks thing has been a great initiative (regardless of the circumstances) and now need to focus on strengthening the bonds and connection with existing members. An overhaul of this entire area at the club is much needed... which should be starting early into the season. It's too late to think about it towards the back end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we should be 41-42k by the season opening, the numbers aren't going to be disastrous this season but in a time where most clubs are rapidly growing numbers, we're losing a lot of market share.

I understand where you are coming from, but to me that is a disaster. The club can't afford to be going backwards by thousands of members in this climate.

Will be over in melbourne on friday so will sign up the wide and daughter so you can add two more to that tally.

Just make sure she doesn't know you call her that. :)

I understand where you are coming from, but to me that is a disaster. The club can't afford to be going backwards by thousands of members in this climate.

I don't think we'll go backwards, I'd say we will be around the same mark as last season. Compared to other clubs though every year we're stagnant is losing ground.

The club is going backwards as a footy team though. When that starts to happen, numbers normally drop off. If we break even this year, we'll have done alright. Still lot's of scope for improvement of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back