Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if we count baby memberships in our tally?
I noticed that Richmond's 70,000th member was a newborn, I was always of the understanding that memberships had to be over a certain amount dollar wise to be included.

Does anyone know if we count baby memberships in our tally?
I noticed that Richmond's 70,000th member was a newborn, I was always of the understanding that memberships had to be over a certain amount dollar wise to be included.
Just checked the Richmond website and it is interesting what they charge for a baby membership.
I signed my new grandson up as a baby blue for a cost of $25. The same membership for Richmond is $55. I think this why their total is large because a membership has to be around $50 to be included.
It would be interesting to know how many baby memberships Carlton has.

At the AFL cutoff date. so close to last years total...

2015members30062015.png

Pretty sure the cut off date is 31st July The_Wookie

We are going to have at least 1 extra member next year.

Myself and Mrs IBB are expecting our first child in Feb. A Carlton membership will be one of the first things I will organise for them!

Might even have to sign the mrs up too.

:thumbsu::D
Congratulations! I hope they see more Carlton premierships during their childhood than what I did :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Myself and Mrs IBB are expecting our first child in Feb. A Carlton membership will be one of the first things I will organise for them!

Congratulations I bleed Blue :thumbsu:

Congrats! Mine is late Dec/early Jan, i'll give you a bit of notice if you need to do a runner or not by the time yours comes around.

Congrats! Mine is late Dec/early Jan, i'll give you a bit of notice if you need to do a runner or not by the time yours comes around.
Congrats mate. Great news.

We can develop tactics together to ensure our children grow up supporting Carlton.
Cripps winning a few Brownlows will sure help the cause.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back