Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we did well to get it over 47 000 to be honest.
Not bad when you consider that the year was an absolute disaster both on and off the field.
Coaches saying one thing, board members saying another, soft c... players playing like they didn't want to be there.
Now that we have Bolton at the club and some new faces as assistants, new draft picks, new sponsors for next year, etc I think we will start a steady climb up the membership tally ranks.

I think we did well to get it over 47 000 to be honest.
Not bad when you consider that the year was an absolute disaster both on and off the field.
Coaches saying one thing, board members saying another, soft c... players playing like they didn't want to be there.
Now that we have Bolton at the club and some new faces as assistants, new draft picks, new sponsors for next year, etc I think we will start a steady climb up the membership tally ranks.
I have the feeling it will drop for 2016. At the start of this year we didnt know how bad we were. Next year we are a very good chance to finish bottom 2 again.

Reckon 2016 will be a slow steady build. Low membership numbers early and a steady increase as the Team starts to show a better brand of commitment under new coach gaining respect back from us supporters.
I'm not banking on many wins, but I am banking on commitment and effort..... That'll get me thru the gate.
Otherwise, Go Storm!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the feeling it will drop for 2016. At the start of this year we didnt know how bad we were. Next year we are a very good chance to finish bottom 2 again.

I should have said over the next few years as I believe that it will go up in the long run.
Like you say, the starting tally next year will probably be down but if we can get some good young kids and maybe do something with one of the picks we get to get an established player in, then we might cause a couple of surprises and that should help the membership a bit.
As long as there is something positive, then it should improve.

Its bullshit I might add. The AFL has no business taking sponsors from Clubs. Where was the outrage from the Blues over this? Say one thing about Eddie at the Pies, he'd have never let this go quietly.

Agree. Also the way we are going we lose the Mars sponsorship and will be replaced by White Knight or Golden Rough!!

Agree. Also the way we are going we lose the Mars sponsorship and will be replaced by White Knight or Golden Rough!!
would prefer 'wagon wheels' or 'mint patties'

actually we should get Mint Patties to sponsor Cripps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back