NFL 2015 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury updates from Schefter on twitter

Brees expected to play
Luck has a shoulder bruise and his status is "Trending the right way"
Demarco Murray expected to play
Alshon Jeffery OUT, Cutler is a gametime decision
Davonte Adams "Doubtful" and expected to not play

OK wow Kuechly is still out. this is becoming serious its his 3rd game now. s**t hope he gets better soon. has he passed the concussion protocol yet?
Can't remember the name of the Raiders LB, but he copped a concussion in week 1, and NEVER returned....ended up waived/injured end of the season. That was last year.

Can't remember the name of the Raiders LB, but he copped a concussion in week 1, and NEVER returned....ended up waived/injured end of the season. That was last year.

There was the 9ers LB who retired in the offseason after 1 or 2 years who had a concussion and didnt want more.

But Kuechly is different because how good he was in 2013, he can be one of the best LB's playing right now when fit and healthy. I would be shattered if it was Clay Mathews, losing a superstar is s**t but when its a concussion it just feels different. I dont follow NHL but if it keeps going he could be like Sydney Crosby.

There was the 9ers LB who retired in the offseason after 1 or 2 years who had a concussion and didnt want more.

Borland hadn't actually had a concussion in the NFL - he'd had 1-2 reported concussions in college, and he thought he'd had a few more unreported ones.

Dont think we'll have enough power yet to get past that Broncos defence if AP doesnt go off and Teddy has to air it out, especially at mile high.

Should be a good measuring stick game though, look forward to it.

Would top off a great weekend to be proven wrong.

Im actually as happy as you could be with Luke sitting on the sidelines this week. We are on bye next week, currently 3-0 and AJ Klien has been excellent playing MLB as his replacement.

Rest up, make sure he is over it and be ready to rumble on our much harder schedule after the bye. :thumbsu:

Not hugely confident we win today (we have been trying our best all year to lose a game) but if we are a playoff team we still need to find a way to beat Tampa on the road with or without Luke and Charles Johnson. Time for the offense to step up for a change.. (not Cam or the OL who have both been excellent to this point) im talking to you WR's and Johnathan Stewart!!

Peyton will just channel his inner John Elway, and run for TD's

GG, did you card LA for this comment?

despite it being a ridiculous comment i think giving him a straight red for it was just a little bit rough. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miami started like poo, they are on last chance points against a decent opposition with me on AE... such a gutless team without an idenity. What are they best at? Offense? Defense? They dont show up enough to be as good as i thought they could be this year.

Philbin goina get fired. He can help Scobee with his kicking during the week.

Awake for Jets vs Miami

100% chance I'm asleep before Dallas @ New Orleans :$:(o_O

Noob. Do what I did - take your inspiration from the 2006 West Coast Eagles and drop a couple of Prednisone with an energy drink!

(I actually did this, I have it for my back. Should get me through til 7am at least!)

In other news... how did the Dolphins become such a hype team in the off season?

And how did I buy into this? I'm pretty sure the Jets are pretty s**t too, but the Dolphins are just awful.

According to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the Bears are open to trading Matt Forte.

While La Canfora's source said the price for Forte would be high and not just a salary dump, that could change as the October 28 trade deadline nears. Forte is in a contract year and unlikely to be part of the Bears' rebuilding movement. At this point, La Canfora said it would take at least a second or third-round pick to move Forte. That's a steep price for a running back who turns 30 in December.

Source: CBS Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back