Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at their list. Complete nonsense to think a new coach will make a difference.
I'm racking my head to think of a worst list in recent memory. It's not just that they suck - it's the fact they have zero stars and no leaders at all.

Malthouse at least brought leadership. Like it our loathe it, it was leadership.

now that is gone.

Rabble

Go Catters

Malthouse at least brought leadership. Like it our loathe it, it was leadership.

now that is gone.

Rabble

Go Catters
And the one thing they need is the ability to rebuild a list. Who has proven they can do that? Malthouse.

Talk is MM wont be at the presser..
Just for the LOLZ..>

CF51CJbW8AALSCL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the one thing they need is the ability to rebuild a list. Who has proven they can do that? Malthouse.
I will be very interested to see a) how SOS can do without 25 1st round picks b) how many, if any, players he will extract from GWS c) have the balls to move on the deadweight fat cats - Thomas, Kruezer, Gibbs etc

I'm racking my head to think of a worst list in recent memory. It's not just that they suck - it's the fact they have zero stars and no leaders at all.
I had a discussion with a mate yesterday. Cotchin and Murphy would have to be two worst captains in the league.

Just no leadership qualities in Murphy at all.

None at all. He has zero presence and zero leadership.

He's spent the past week immolating himself by fighting out in public a power struggle with the CEO and President....just like he did in 2011. Not sure that's leadership - he's been entirely the architect of his own demise.

I had a discussion with a mate yesterday. Cotchin and Murphy would have to be two worst captains in the league.

Just no leadership qualities in Murphy at all.
At the game on Friday he spent the whole game walking around with his head down, hands on hips or both and never heard him talking going up to ateam mate. Judd on the other hand didn't have the best game but tried hard chased and put in all he had.

How many coaches have been sacked after playing Geelong over the last few years? I feel we may have knocked over a couple.
I know of two but I think it could be as high as 4...

He's spent the past week immolating himself by fighting out in public a power struggle with the CEO and President....just like he did in 2011. Not sure that's leadership - he's been entirely the architect of his own demise.
Yes, this much is true. He has an ego, that's for sure.

I think it's time Malthouse retired for good IMO. But seeing Carlscum suffer with public and inner turmoil makes me happy.

He will get a job in the media without much trouble at all I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back