Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a VFL-level player. If a key defender isn't a champion by 22, he's a spud who should be traded.

I just have such a bad feeling about hammer long term. I liked him and thought as a 3rd defender he would be good. The decision last year could haunt us...

Go Catters

Need to take the long term view! If Corey and her are a serious item....think of the genetics and a possible Father/Son!!!!
Fair point

TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM COREY!!!

Anybody notice last year's RS winner from Lions, L Taylor?
Stacks of possessions, great endeavour, but unreal amount of coughups.
Think he's a Falcon, and possibly on our radar.
Not sure if the stat for clangers for him was that bad as I am portraying, but appearances were very suggestive.

Anybody notice last year's RS winner from Lions, L Taylor?
Stacks of possessions, great endeavour, but unreal amount of coughups.
Think he's a Falcon, and possibly on our radar.
Not sure if the stat for clangers for him was that bad as I am portraying, but appearances were very suggestive.
2nd most clangers for his career yesterday (5). Overall equal 22nd in that metric in aggregate terms, equal 45th for average clangers league wide.

If Charlie dixon is indeed a FA this year, he will get some $$. PLaying a really solid game.

GO Catters

If Charlie dixon is indeed a FA this year, he will get some $$. PLaying a really solid game.
Yeah it's surprising that he is a FA but it's because he was on the list when they weren't playing so it counts as being on the list :) So they play next year and become FAs.
I can see him going - if I were him I'd be fed up with the GCFC bullshit and go to Freo or Brisbane for mega-coin.

Yeah it's surprising that he is a FA but it's because he was on the list when they weren't playing so it counts as being on the list :) So they play next year and become FAs.
I can see him going - if I were him I'd be fed up with the GCFC bullshit and go to Freo or Brisbane for mega-coin.
May not need a huge monetary offer either, just a lifetime supply of red wine:oops: :p

May not need a huge monetary offer either, just a lifetime supply of red wine:oops: :p
SA Clubs in the box seat then. Just ask Moneypenny
B8RGfScCYAAITtQ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say it pleases me greatly to see the Suns such a rabble at the moment, I have no doubt the wheel will turn... but they are the AFLs baby with all the gifts under the sun and I just have a inner desire to see them fail..

Freo needs to take him. But would Ross have him?

Gotta say it pleases me greatly to see the Suns such a rabble at the moment, I have no doubt the wheel will turn... but they are the AFLs baby with all the gifts under the sun and I just have a inner desire to see them fail..
This game has zero intensity. If Ablett was out there Suns would be up by 5 goals.

This game has zero intensity. If Ablett was out there Suns would be up by 5 goals.
The Suns must have 'partied' recently

vlads legacy

franklin and Tippett one match each, already accepted. Play Port who'll get back Ryder. Could make the game interesting.
Still gotta say go Swans - btw both should have ended up with 2 weeks.

Still gotta say go Swans - btw both should have ended up with 2 weeks.
Hence why it didn't take long for Longmire to confirm they'd accept. The Tippett one is very light for a flying elbow.... Yet May gets 3 weeks.

They can change the system all they like it's still #chooklotto

Hence why it didn't take long for Longmire to confirm they'd accept. The Tippett one is very light for a flying elbow.... Yet May gets 3 weeks.

They can change the system all they like it's still #chooklotto
There is more to it than chook lotto....

Swans players get very looked after, had to laugh this morning when I was listening to SEN... Several Hawk fans actually complained that the Swans should be asseser under the Hawthorn rules thinking they got hard done by when Hodge/Lewis banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back