News 2015 pre-season (Training, photos etc, THREAD FINALLY CLOSED, SEE NEW PHOTOS THREAD)

Will we finally have an injury free preseason in 2015 training ?

• YES?

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • NO?

Votes: 75 43.6%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 50/50?

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • OR PHONE A FRIEND?

Votes: 43 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there something about Freeman changing his running style to prevent hamstring issues? Or am I mixing him up with Rioli?

If so, it wouldn't surprise me if he felt some very minor soreness and is now working on technique again... maybe?

I'm pretty sure he did yeah... certainly rings a bell.

Brilliant to hear Scharenberg showing some of why he was one of the best young kids in the country.

Not great to hear Manteit seems to be struggling

News alert, 18 year old rookie listed player doesnt set the world on fire in a preseason training drill.

Not great to hear Manteit seems to be struggling
Delist. It is unacceptable that a first year rookie could have a bad day on the track.

Delist. It is unacceptable that a first year rookie could have a bad day on the track.
Yep even if he has the flu, a virus, or even injured etc etc we better delist him before season starts ;) lol

It's a common theme across several reports, not just one training.

Of course here come the negativity police :rolleyes:

Can't say anything negative on here I forgot :$
I've seen several reports that have had Mantiet doing well. He has been inconsistent, which is to be expected of a rookie player. Not sure what the issue is.

I've seen several reports that have had Mantiet doing well. He has been inconsistent, which is to be expected of a rookie player. Not sure what the issue is.

There really is no issue Apex, I just stated it's not great that Manteit has struggled, then like always you jumped all over it and made it an issue.

Do you remember someone bagging PK when he finished last in the time trial writing him off when he was sick :oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There really is no issue Apex, I just stated it's not great that Manteit has struggled, then like always you jumped all over it and made it an issue.
THAT'S A PERSONAL ATTACK. Y U ALWAYS GOT TO PLAY THE MAN? SRSLY, AGAINST BIGFOOTY RULES ETC ETC.

But on a serious note, your post exaggerated the degree of concern you should have over a first year rookie making some mistakes. As I said, it's completely normal for a player like him to be inconsistent at this stage. Not sure why Mantits even warranted a mention.

It's a common theme across several reports, not just one training.

Of course here come the negativity police :rolleyes:

Can't say anything negative on here I forgot :$

The season hasnt even started. Its the easiest thing in the world to sit at your keyboard and sledge some kid who is a bit behind the other players. There will always be one you can bully from afar. Every year. Without fail.

The season hasnt even started. Its the easiest thing in the world to sit at your keyboard and sledge some kid who is a bit behind the other players. There will always be one you can bully from afar. Every year. Without fail.
Some people are cowards and wish they played afl but they can't because they are no good at footy so they come here to vent :D:D (anger management sessions)

You're a father... right?
I sure am. Not sure how that's relevant to me making a clearly sarcastic post.

Where they also managing him in 2014 when he couldn't run out a VFL game? Clueless.
Seriously? You're going down that path when it was very well documented he had zero preseason in 2014? Thats scraping the bottom of the barrel, even by your standards.

THAT'S A PERSONAL ATTACK. Y U ALWAYS GOT TO PLAY THE MAN? SRSLY, AGAINST BIGFOOTY RULES ETC ETC.

But on a serious note, your post exaggerated the degree of concern you should have over a first year rookie making some mistakes. As I said, it's completely normal for a player like him to be inconsistent at this stage. Not sure why Mantits even warranted a mention.

Gotta say I'm with Kappa on this one... It's not great that Manteit struggled... It's definitely not the end of the world either, but 'struggling' certainly does come under the definition of 'not great' >.>

People are going nuts over the smallest of things today on this board.... Moreso than usual :rolleyes:

Why do people Bag a kid is in his first year at an afl club that was picked up in the rookie draft get bagged for no reason cos he had a bad day when he hasn't played a game yet lol some people hey :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why do people Bag a kid is in his first year at an afl club that was picked up in the rookie draft get bagged for no reason cos he had a bad day when he hasn't played a game yet lol some people hey :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Because making an objective assessment of someone else's objective assessment is not 'bagging' him in any way. Assuming Neil's post is accurate regarding Manteit's day, then I'm sure if you asked him and he were to answer truthfully he'd probably say his day was also 'not great', perhaps with some expletives thrown in.

Look who it is kappas best bigffoty buddy to hold his hand again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd honestly be surprised if you bothered to read anything before posting.
Boy this thread really went to the shitter...

IKR.

At least we can be best friends now apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back