News 2015 pre-season (Training, photos etc, THREAD FINALLY CLOSED, SEE NEW PHOTOS THREAD)

Will we finally have an injury free preseason in 2015 training ?

• YES?

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • NO?

Votes: 75 43.6%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 50/50?

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • OR PHONE A FRIEND?

Votes: 43 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant to hear Scharenberg showing some of why he was one of the best young kids in the country.

Not great to hear Manteit seems to be struggling

Look who it is kappas best bigffoty buddy to hold his hand again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've never been a fan of Kappa's work under either alias, but jeez that comment is so innocuous he quite literally didn't give anything and it's set this off.

FWIW I agree it isn't great to hear he is struggling, but he has skill and talent so he'll be right.

Hopefully just an ordinary day. In most of his other training reports, Neil has heaped praise on Manteit. The sooner the season starts the better. So much overreaction to every little thing at the moment. I know I'm feeling it. Just can't wait for the season to start.

Kappa must work at the club as a coach to be able to call him out in bold as struggling lol
Kappa didn't even go the the richmond game and still bags players he didn't see play lol
Just another uncalled for post to be negative about someone who hasn't played a season yet so how could they be struggling when they haven't played a season yet to call this lol
What player hasn't had bad days in preseason training or games lol probably cos they are sick of training and wanting the season to start

Please re-read things Popin. You're response to this isn't rational because Kappa hasn't been negative if anyone has its Neil (he wasn't either, IMO). It was all observations anyway rather than negativity...

I've never been a fan of Kappa's work under either alias, but jeez that comment is so innocuous he quite literally didn't give anything and it's set this off.

FWIW I agree it isn't great to hear he is struggling, but he has skill and talent so he'll be right.
I take less issue with the 'not great' and more with the 'struggling'. To me it implies he has been doing it tough all preseason, which is not the case. He has had plenty of good days, and plenty of average ones too.

If the comment had been 'not great that he struggled' instead of 'is struggling', I wouldn't have taken a second look. Or alternatively, the second sentence you used offset the negativity in the first.

I agree, the kid does have skill and talent. He'll be fine, he just needs to find his feet.

Guys can you get back on track with the 'training' thread and stop the snitching at each other?
It's boring and tedious for everyone else on the board

Please re-read things Popin. You're response to this isn't rational because Kappa hasn't been negative if anyone has its Neil (he wasn't either, IMO). It was all observations anyway rather than negativity...
It's a week out from the season starting, do you train at 100% or lean off training loads and relax abit more at training after a long preseason?

Guys can you get back on track with the 'training' thread and stop the snitching at each other?
It's boring and tedious for everyone else on the board

ban_hammer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back