Secret thread. This could win us a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak Wine

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2009
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have attached a video of a finger going back. If our defenders do that when spoiling on the line it could result in decisions going our way. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone except collingwood players. The finger moving is seen as proof the ball is touched.

Attachments

• 20230827_132759.mp4
    4.2 MB

I did have a.glass of something containing alcohol but guys if the finger moves it is considered to have been touched. It's not as silly as it sounds. They look at the video for a finger to move back. It would be the equivalent of.a soccer player diving.

So…you’re saying we should do more of this when standing on the goal line when the opposition kicks for goals. And then we’ll win the premiership?

Works for me.

mister rogers middle finger GIF

I have attached a video of a finger going back. If our defenders do that when spoiling on the line it could result in decisions going our way. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone except collingwood players. The finger moving is seen as proof the ball is touched.
I actually mentioned this years ago. If you flick your hand in the air fast enough, the inertia can make the fingers bend backwards, thus it will look like the ball hit the fingers. But the problem is, it could backfire because the players may be too preoccupied to try and create this illusion rather than just touching the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back