2015 SC Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judd_Magic will have run out of trades 2 weeks before the finals......

......but has learnt from previous attempts, has cover on each line, plenty of DPP & has his team finish the end of the year in top 1k.

He also makes the BF Tragics 1 GF, only to be convincingly knocked off by krk's team. :cool:

Mitch Duncan will increase his consistency and average ~110, shame I don't have the balls

I hope your right, my balls are tingling at the prospect.

But I will predict one of the Geelong mids start pushing into that 107-110 mark. Duncan prime candidate, maybe Caddy will finally start producing, Guthrie could surprise, who knows. But there is definitely a spot for someone to step up to that level, otherwise we will all have to accept that Geelong is finally on the decline.

Jaensch to be the highest averaging defender, 100+ inc
My initial reactions to this, that's a massive call.
But then I started thinking about who would be the highest scoring defender, and it's not that easy to put your finger on. Jaensch, while not my first choice, isn't without a chance. Is it entirely possible that not a single defender averages more than 90?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My initial reactions to this, that's a massive call.
But then I started thinking about who would be the highest scoring defender, and it's not that easy to put your finger on. Jaensch, while not my first choice, isn't without a chance. Is it entirely possible that not a single defender averages more than 90?

I highly doubt that when 9 of this years Defs averaged 90+ last year & Jaensch near enough with 89.5 so let's round up and say 10 players. Also, there are at least another 8-10 Defs who averaged less than 90 last year who could potentially* go 90+ this year. But for argument's sake I'll say that 12 players will average 90+ with 2 of those 12 to average 100+ (just don't ask me which 2)

Last edited:
Here's one of my lol predictions
Hallahan will start the year with a few massive scores, prompting people to bring him in as a sideways trade or an upgrade when he's around 400-450k with a low BE.
He'll then average 60-70 for the rest of season and end near his start price

Just read the report by Paige. Hmmm, if he isn't selected Rd 1 that will put the cats amongst the pigeons.
Whilst rd1 is in the air, my gut says he'll definitely be back by rd2. And I exp Gaz to be Gaz. He knows no other way.

Players still trying to fix their mid price madness backlines in the finals.
Ruck carnage in full swing with some players experiencing the full donut reaming experience due to F..all cover.
Swan retiring mid year and travelling to India for his next incarnation/transformation on his soul now his temple is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back