List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the Hong Kong Oxfam trailwalker on the Maclehose Trail a few years ago with some mates. We were all big into extreme endurance events at the time. One of the boys elite ex-military commented it was one of the 3 hardest things he's ever done -and he was coasting not suffering like the rest of us (I lost 7kg's) I always thought it would be a great thing for NMFC to do in pre-season, split into teams of 4, be great team bonding etc but whats more, they could create their own charity event through World Vision (club sponsor), and invite members of the public to get involved, to raise money for charity, and pit themselves against NMFC players. In HK, the chinese military always cross the line first. For the record we finished in 22 hours.
I think the problem is after doing it, it's a physical right off for the first year players. Mentally it's a different story. It'll set them up for life in football. Plus it gives a chance for the first year players to bond with one another. Honestly I see the positives outweighs the negatives.

for anyone interested:

YQRCRORF_normal.jpeg
NAB Trade Radio (@traderadio)
3/09/2015 6:15 pm
All the trade and free agency news with @camluke and @thelistmanager in the studio today: soundcloud.com/thezonepodcast…

This thread is a joke.

There's a couple of posters who've popped up on here who sound about 14 years old.

I'm not going to be opening this again until our season is wrapped up in five weeks time.
Gets even worse when the footy is over, when you realise that the combination of cricket, horse racing and farnarkling just doesn't do it for you. You need some news. In a weak moment you find yourself reading the trade thread and what you read makes baby Jesus cry....

As per AFL.com.au

"Fellow Sun Aaron Hall also remains out of contract and opposition clubs led by North Melbourne are starting to court the in-form midfielder. Hall's negotiations with Gold Coast have dragged on this year as his form has fluctuated, but the Suns are confident of re-signing him soon."

Looks like we are into him up to our eyeballs, would be a great addition if we could prise him away from GC

As per AFL.com.au

"Fellow Sun Aaron Hall also remains out of contract and opposition clubs led by North Melbourne are starting to court the in-form midfielder. Hall's negotiations with Gold Coast have dragged on this year as his form has fluctuated, but the Suns are confident of re-signing him soon."

Looks like we are into him up to our eyeballs, would be a great addition if we could prise him away from GC
Excellent news he's just the type of player we need.

As per AFL.com.au: "Fellow Sun Aaron Hall also remains out of contract and opposition clubs led by North Melbourne are starting to court the in-form midfielder.

Makes sense... & tends to suggest Motlop is staying at the Cats.

I've always liked Hall, right from his rookie season. His talent is greater than his output. I think it's mainly to do with confidence. He's made some silly errors in the past seemingly because he's been hesitant in certain situations.

Andrew Moore from Port worth a look? Admittedly I know nothing about him being inside or outside, fast, slow, skillful, hard a**.

None of the above. He's, umm, versatile... & not much more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Moore from Port worth a look? Admittedly I know nothing about him being inside or outside, fast, slow, skillful, hard a**.
Give me an absolute spell on the pine... He is an utterly abysmal footballer. Wouldn't get a game at Carlton

If we want a player that will apply himself unquestionably hall would be a good target.

Worked with a mate of mine and was told he was too small to be drafted (both weight and height), he didn't listen and kept at it desperate for a footy career. Lucked out and grew about a foot in a year he probably should have stopped his major growth spurts in and was picked up.

As per AFL.com.au

i hope north go hard for him, motlop should sign soon with cats, Treloar should be heading to collingwood.

D
Aish to Collingwood - Black to Brisbane - Seedsman to North?

Black and collingwoods 1st or 2nd
Aish to collingwood
Seedyman to north
Would be fair but then again black is much needed after petrie waite and so on, and especially if durdin isnt good enough in 2017 so id love black to stay but if he wants to get away then yeah id do it. Seedsman and hall would be nice speed with dal and boomer possibly gone in 2017 :) would be good young replacement and suddenly we are looking young :) :))))) hard d***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back