List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Brown on trade radio just said Jack Watts could have pushed Sam Wright out of North's prelim final squad. Muppett :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's about the club not doing anything, it's that the club is not attractive to the elite younger guys we need. Yeah I know Waite Higgins dal, 2 were nearing the end of careers and the other was struggling with injuries, yes they have been good additions but still not in the bracket to have 5-8 yr careers with us. Dal and Waite we're stop gap measures, Higgo was a risk that seems to have paid off and we could get that 5yrs + out of him.

Just been looking at the list of AFL players in 2015 and there are quite a few "gems" we should be looking at.

One who really caught my eye is a boy with a first name "Unknown", family name "Unknown" and plays for a club known as "Unknown". I'm tipping that the stats for this boy are also "unknown" and his best position is "unknown" .

Top work by the "unknown" person who apparently knowingly included this boy on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back