List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ummmm, I wouldn't care if i was playing for Manangatang 2nd's if I hopped into bed with her everynight.

View attachment 182145

Without wishing to suggest that there is anything else but total attraction to one another between the pictured persons, I would suggest that a Manangatang 2nd's player just might not quite cut it with the more glamorous member of the couple.

Ummmm, I wouldn't care if i was playing for Manangatang 2nd's if I hopped into bed with her everynight.

View attachment 182145

Max's sister

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to the big Crush, I hope he gets an extended crack at it up on the Coast.

A good player when given an opportunity to play as the number one ruckman.

danj wot u thinking? Won't pretend to understand all the in's and out's of trade's so what i'm going to suggest has to be taken with a grain of salt (hang on danj, you are on BF so you can say what you like free of censure or criticism :angelic face thingy) wot i rekon;

- 1 big back man to handle forward monsters current backline would appreciate the chop out

- 2 outside mids would massively complement inside grunt

- 1 power forward who can stick up the dukes and clamp marks and can kick straight

How do we get there danj?

Well you have to give up something good to get something better, trade Zeibull and offer up our 1st and 2nd round trade picks plus at least 1 future 1st round pick (if we have to) to get the players who will fit the bill as per above.

Possible targets include; Bennell, Carlile, Howe, Treloar, Suckling, Hampton, look at contract breaking deal for someone like a Gunston (?).

So Who do we let go danj? Wells has probably donned the royal blue and white socks for the last time, Drew has become more of a - than a +, trade JZ and BMac, Basti, Tarrant or Wright (JZ being a + 1 of those if that's what it takes) ancillary options include Black, Daw, Currie, Harper.

We could maybe push McDonald into an outside mid role or Sammy Wright?

Why JZ danj? Well looking forward i think Ben C has more upside than JZ he works just as hard but has cleaner disposal and IMO better footy smarts, will be a cut above JZ because he can kick or hand ball to his own side more consistently. With Swallow, Dal Santo, Higgins and Jacobs we have plenty of inside grunt plus we could get more game time into Dumont, Mullet and Wood.

Ok danj who stays who goes? Well other than those named above as gone (Drew, Wells) or on the table (JZ and BMac, Basti, Tarrant, Wright, Black, Daw, Currie, Harper) probably just Firrito. Need to tell fringe players we keep in 2016 like Daw, Wood, Dumont, Mullet, Harper, BMac and Basti this is your time you have the next 8-10 game period (staggered to suit the 2016 season) to demonstrate why you should be on NMFC's best 22 (you can stuff up miss a couple of shots, handball a mate into hospital etc but for at least 8 weeks you will be guaranteed a genuine opportunity) and if fit get some games into Neilson, Durdin, EVW and our draft picks.

Oh and sack Scotts ;)

Disclaimer:
* This message is intended only for Nm Bigfooty. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

* Posters to NM Bigfooty are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications against danj. Any such communication is contrary to danj's policy and outside the scope of the intellect of the individual concerned. danj will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the NM BF poster responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. When danj receive's such an email he must notify the mod's immediately.

Last edited:
danj wot u thinking? Won't pretend to understand all the in's and out's of trade's so what i'm going to suggest has to be taken with a grain of salt (hang on danj, you are on BF so you can say what you like free of censure or criticism :angelic face thingy) wot i rekon;

- 1 big back man to handle forward monsters current backline would appreciate the chop out

- 1 power forward who can stick up the dukes and clamp marks and can kick straight

Well you have to give up something good to get something better, trade Zeibull and offer up our 1st and 2nd round trade picks plus at least 1 future 1st round pick (if we have to) to get the players who will fit the bill as per above.

Possible targets include; Bennell, Carlile, Howe, Treloar, Suckling, Hampton, look at contract breaking deal for someone like a Gunston (?).

So Who do we let go danj? Wells has probably donned the royal blue and white socks for the last time, Drew has become more of a - than a +, trade JZ and BMac, Basti, Tarrant or Wright (JZ being a + 1 of those if that's what it takes) ancillary options include Black, Daw, Currie, Harper.

Why JZ danj? Well looking forward i think Ben C has more upside than JZ he works just as hard but has cleaner disposal and IMO better footy smarts, will be a cut above JZ because he can kick or hand ball to his own side more consistently. With Swallow, Dal Santo, Higgins and Jacobs we have plenty of inside grunt plus we could get more game time into Dumont, Mullet and Wood.

Ok danj who stays who goes? Well other than those named above as gone (Drew, Wells) or on the table (JZ and BMac, Basti, Tarrant, Wright, Black, Daw, Currie, Harper) probably just Firrito. Need to tell fringe players we keep in 2016 like Daw, Wood, Dumont, Mullet, Harper, BMac and Basti this is your time you have the next 8-10 game period (staggered to suit the 2016 season) to demonstrate why you should be on NMFC's best 22 (you can stuff up miss a couple of shots, handball a mate into hospital etc but for at least 8 weeks you will be guaranteed a genuine opportunity) and if fit get some games into Neilson, Durdin, EVW and our draft picks.

Oh and sack Scotts ;)

Disclaimer:
* This message is intended only for Nm Bigfooty. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

* Posters to NM Bigfooty are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications against danj. Any such communication is contrary to danj's policy and outside the scope of the intellect of the individual concerned. danj will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the NM BF poster responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. When danj who receive's such an email he must notify the mod's immediately.

Given JZ just got his contract extended to 2021, the club disagrees.

Oh and sack Scotts ;)

Disclaimer:

* Posters to NM Bigfooty are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications against danj. Any such communication is contrary to danj's policy and outside the scope of the intellect of the individual concerned. danj will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the NM BF poster responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. When danj receive's such an email he must notify the mod's immediately.
Mate you're cooked. It's awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back