2015 US Open

Remove this Banner Ad

So much talent but his attitude absolutely and general body language stinkkkks. You can only play the I'm young card for so long- don't see Kokk, Chung, Coric, Zverev, Ymer and the other youngsters acting like him. What I don't get about him is he gets pissed off when his opponent serves an ace or unreturnable serve against him. You just gotta move on to the next point and say, 'too good'. However with Kyrgios he berates himself or something or someone??? His attitude is so off, it's like he can't believe someone is good enough to serve an ace against him or when someone saves break point opporunities against him. Just like that he hand Murray a break in the 2nd on a plate. At the moment he is all flash, no substance. And now he plays some great points to get 2 break points to break back, he's a nutjob:confused:

So much talent but his attitude absolutely and general body language stinkkkks. You can only play the I'm young card for so long- don't see Kokk, Chung, Coric, Zverev, Ymer and the other youngsters acting like him. What I don't get about him is he gets pissed off when his opponent serves an ace or unreturnable serve against him. You just gotta move on to the next point and say, 'too good'. However with Kyrgios he berates himself or something or someone??? His attitude is so off, it's like he can't believe someone is good enough to serve an ace against him or when someone saves break point opporunities against him. Just like that he hand Murray a break in the 2nd on a plate. At the moment he is all flash, no substance. And now he plays some great points to get 2 break points to break back, he's a nutjob:confused:

And people think he's going to be a future #1....

You don't get there and stay there with a temperament like his. He has to curb it. Federer did and look what happened.

Tries a tweener volley when he has Murray for Toast in the point, subsequently loses the point... so bad shot selection, loves to show off rather than play solid tennis. So fustrating cause he can win this match, if he decides to knuckle down and play solid tennis... but he can't, his mentality is ****ed and probably will never change.

HAHAHAHHA and he tries a jump forehand when he could just stay on the ground, hit an easy winner. It gifts the consolidation hold to Murray and Kygios is probably cooked. He's gone a mental walkabout already and is ready to leave I reckon. He's a better showman than Monfils but has an even worse mental make up than him (which is ****ed) and will never ever amount to anything. He might have a few good results here and there but over 5 sets he'll never amount to anything. Kokk will have a much better career than him even though he has less talent.

Tries a tweener volley when he has Murray for Toast in the point, subsequently loses the point... so bad shot selection, loves to show off rather than play solid tennis. So fustrating cause he can win this match, if he decides to knuckle down and play solid tennis... but he can't, his mentality is stuffed and probably will never change.

People say he's so "clutch" but its stuff like this, his emotional outbursts and tanking that make him one of the most mentally weak players going around.

Has such a punchable rough head too.

And he breaks him for a 2-0 lead in the 3rd! Voila Nick, if you knuckled down like that and focused every point you'd be two sets to one up now!

Back to the old Nick, doesn't want to concentrate and focus on fighting for the points and gets broken straight back to love. Story of this match, and his career so far, flashes of talent but ultimately a flash in the pan at best so far in his career.

I'm just not sure the work ethic is where it needs to be with Nick. Rarely plays in smaller tournaments and regularly has 3-4 weeks break in his schedule as if he was in the top couple of players in the world.

Say what you want about Tomic, at least he is competing on the tour most weeks grinding it out.

I'm just not sure the work ethic is where it needs to be with Nick. Rarely plays in smaller tournaments and regularly has 3-4 weeks break in his schedule as if he was in the top couple of players in the world.

You dont follow much tennis do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:cool: And he wins the 3rd set. The guy is a fruitloop that makes u want to watch over and over again. Cmon Nick just knuckle down, play some fking solid tennis like you did in the 3rd and you can win this. Murray isn't playing anything special if Nick can just be more calm and focused he can bring this back... big if though.

idiocy from kygrios should have been duece. gifting too many points.
And thats that double break has himself to blame. Murray hasn't had to do anything special

Sorry last set effort from Kyrgios. Seemed to be happy with winning one set. Murray gave him the opportunity to beat himself and he obliged.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. All these other young players are putting their heads down and working for their goals while Kyrgios and Tomic(not as much as before) are allowing the media to hype the up so much that they believe that they will be the greatest in the world with little effort on and off court. I do however, like that Hewitt has taken on the mentor role of Kyrgios. It is also very easy to forget that Hewitt and Federer were both unfavourable people on the court (not so much off it) due to Lleyton's excessive cheering and Federer's poor reaction to a loss. One thing that I will say about Kyrgios and Tomic that is good is that Kyrgios is always spoken about as a nice person and with Tomic he has begun putting effort into each and every match. I just want him to relent to Tennis Australia so that he can play Davis Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back