2015 US Open

Remove this Banner Ad

So nice to watch matches without commentary, wish you could do that for the AFL.

Again, minor mention for Tomic. Bloke should pants hewitt, is actually having a ripping season to date.
He's in the top 4 of the world for hardcourt wins this season. I'm hoping he comes back for the davis cup because I believe he's our biggest chance of beating Murray

Again, minor mention for Tomic. Bloke should pants hewitt, is actually having a ripping season to date.

He's having a good season, but honestly if he plays like I saw against Dzhumir, hewitt might actually beat him.

Apart from some stupid shot selection, I was fairly happy with Nick's performance yesterday.

He's in the top 4 of the world for hardcourt wins this season. I'm hoping he comes back for the davis cup because I believe he's our biggest chance of beating Murray

Beat Murray? Lets not go that far. I'd be happy if he won a set, maybe 2. Our best 2 chances are Nick and Tomic and they both should play, simple.

Unless kygios attitude changes ill never support him. Just has the persona of a spoilt brat that was given no discipline whatsoever by his parents growing up.

It takes something special to be able to make Tomic look likable.

Don't understand the hate for Tomic by some still. He's having a really good year and could conceivably be in top 20 at years end. Wouldn't mind if he beat Lleyton.
On ranking points achieved this year so far, he sits at #18, which is quite good.

He has had his best and most consistent year by far, but once again he has suffered from lingering body issues/injuries including his back.

Beat Murray? Lets not go that far. I'd be happy if he won a set, maybe 2. Our best 2 chances are Nick and Tomic and they both should play, simple.
The doubles rubber is going to be the most important of the tie because we should beat Ward in both of the singles rubbers and lose to Murray in both.

The doubles rubber is going to be the most important of the tie because we should beat Ward in both of the singles rubbers and lose to Murray in both.

Maybe. However I'll say this, we have to play well to beat Ward, he will make you earn a victory.

Day 4 Predictions:
Ashe, Armstrong and Grandstand courts only

Azarenka over Wickmayer in 2
Halep over Bondarenko in 2
Murray over Marrino in 3
Federer over Darcis in 3
Wozniacki over Cetkovska in 2
Stosur over Rodina in 2
Wawrinka over Chung in 3
Isner over Youzhny in 4
Kvitova over Gibbs in 2
Errani over Ostapenko in 2
Sock over Belanmans in 4
Lisicki over Giorgi in 3
Tomic over Hewitt in 4

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 4 Predictions:
Ashe, Armstrong and Grandstand courts only

Azarenka over Wickmayer in 2
Halep over Bondarenko in 2
Murray over Marrino in 3
Federer over Darcis in 3
Wozniacki over Cetkovska in 2
Stosur over Rodina in 2
Wawrinka over Chung in 3
Isner over Youzhny in 4
Kvitova over Gibbs in 2
Errani over Ostapenko in 2
Sock over Belanmans in 4
Lisicki over Giorgi in 3
Tomic over Hewitt in 4

Errani will lose, won't shock to see Wozniaki lose as well. Agreed on the others

Murray in trouble, down 2 sets to love against Mannarino. Playing horrible compared to the other day.
Crazy scoreline. Would be biggest upset of tournament so far if Mannarino gets up

Can't help but feel that all the Kyrgios crap is benefitting Bernie big time.

Quietly putting together a fantastic season - could be inside the top 20 by seasons end.

Can't help but feel that all the Kyrgios crap is benefitting Bernie big time.

Quietly putting together a fantastic season - could be inside the top 20 by seasons end.
Already in the top 4 of hardcourt wins this season, It would be disappointing if he doesn't make top 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back