2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm predicting a few tears in the vent thread from those who trade Tarrant out this week.
I still think I'm going to trade him. I want to get rocky and don't want to trade out any of my mid rookies this week. I'll post a proper thing in the trades thread after the teams have been announced

Cripps/CEY toss up in the guts for me, leaning Cripps for two reasons, 1 (good reason) the blues outs means more midfield time and more of the ball (in theory)
2 (s**t reason) getting another score on friday night makes me feel like my opponent is playing catch up!

Up forward I'm royally ****ed!
Gotta play two of Tarrant Hogan Lonie and Clark.
All four have burned me at some point this year, and Hogan has scored one ton that I couldn't loophole on my field.
The ungrateful bastard!
Could use some opinions on the forward starters

Cripps/CEY toss up in the guts for me, leaning Cripps for two reasons, 1 (good reason) the blues outs means more midfield time and more of the ball (in theory)
2 (s**t reason) getting another score on friday night makes me feel like my opponent is playing catch up!

Up forward I'm royally stuffed!
Gotta play two of Tarrant Hogan Lonie and Clark.
All four have burned me at some point this year, and Hogan has scored one ton that I couldn't loophole on my field.
The ungrateful bastard!
Could use some opinions on the forward starters
Cripps. Tarrant and Hogan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think who he's playing is irrelevant given the role he's playing.

CEY hopefully will be back to 80+ form now he's had a run.
Cripps will get more attention with Judd/Gibbs out, but should still score 80 odd in a Swans contested game.

I've been to TIO Park. It's a weird ass ground, long and narrow with weird gradients that aren't consistent. In parts you feel like your running up a hill. Don't think it will suit Krak, it certainly doesn't suit PA's game.

I'm going to loophole Krak with CEY via Glenn. :thumbsu:

GC game starts before Port and Adelaide so Glenn can't be used as a loophole donut for Krak and CEY.

Or am I missing something? :confused:

Yeah you are right.

Might trade in Lambert this week instead and get Amon next week.

Amon shoudn't go up too much.

Was going to get Lambert next week anways.

I'm backing in Krak against Dees in FWD line ahead of Clark/Lonie.

I'm loopholing McKenzie/Amon for final mid spot by using Sheed.

McIntosh vs Lever (Smith out again :( )

Going Lever, although I have 20 minutes to see McIntosh score before Crows play. What would McIntosh have to be on for me to take him over Lever? An early goal? 20 points?

McIntosh vs Lever (Smith out again :( )

Going Lever, although I have 20 minutes to see McIntosh score before Crows play. What would McIntosh have to be on for me to take him over Lever? An early goal? 20 points?

Just go Lever, McIntosh could score 30 in the first 20 min and then 40 for the game

Taken McIntosh, Tarrant and CEY on the field ahead of Lever, Clark and Tuk Tuk.

Watch the jinx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back