No Oppo Supporters 2017 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port, Hawks, Melbourne wont make top 4.

Geelong finished second and second both on equal points the last two seasons........

Add Essendon to that. Their inside mid division is still poor

I'm really not sure about the Dons. I can see them shooting up or falling straight down. I like their additions and it makes them hard to match up against. Going to reserve judgement on them

Just feel they are a year or two off. You know your inside mids are poor when Craig Bird gets games or a cooked Watson was an automatic selection in 2017

Dangerfield, Ablett, Selwood would have to be one of the best midfield trios of all time.

Pretty handy.

Pretty sure Ablett, Bartel, Selwood in their prime beats Danger, Ablett, Selwood with one of them about to retire though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voss, Black and Akermanis weren’t too poor in their time.

They also had Lappin (Who was one of the most underrated players I have ever seen), Hart (Norm Smith Medalist) and Power.

Charman and Keating were good ruckmen as well.

Would have to be the best midfield I have ever seen and likely to ever see (WCE in 05 and 06 second, Judd, Cousins, Kerr, Cox, Embley, Fletcher).

Voss, Black and Akermanis weren’t too poor in their time.
They also had Lappin (Who was one of the most underrated players I have ever seen), Hart (Norm Smith Medalist) and Power.

Would have to be the best midfield I have ever seen and likely to ever see (WCE in 05 and 06 second, Judd, Cousins, Kerr, Cox, Embley, Fletcher).

And yet we were their bogey team then.

Dangerfield, Ablett, Selwood would have to be one of the best midfield trios of all time.

The Cats In '07 with Ablett, Selwood, Bartel, Johnson, Kelly, Chapman, Corey, Ling can't be far off the best midfield depth of the 2000s.

Geelong have such a lethal team now. They'll definitely make the Grand Final imo (unless injuries happen ofc.).

Have the talent in the middle.

Forward and back lines need some work.

That and putting in effort when it is on the line. Like us :$:huh:

Geelong have such a lethal team now. They'll definitely make the Grand Final imo (unless injuries happen ofc.).
They added one Gary Ablett Jr and lost Mackie, Lonergan, and Motlop who were all best 22 last year. They haven't addressed any weaknesses this year as the midfield wasn't the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back