2 - Rich - 68
3 - Coll - 64
4 - GWS - 62
5- Geel - 56
6 - Haw - 52
7 - NMFC - -52
8 - Ess - 52

Premiers - Melbourne over Richmond.
I'm interested in how Melbourne win the premiership from your ladder prediction.

I'm interested in how Melbourne win the premiership from your ladder prediction.
Thanks for asking Holy Rioli. I used my ladder predictor app. More evidence is coming out about the Essendon scandal and they are going to be disqualified again. Melbourne will sneak into the 8 and win the flag. It has happened before. Fitzroy won the premiership from the bottom of the ladder in 2016.

Thanks Banyo. I really should have explained myself.
More evidence is coming out re the Essendon scandal. They are going to be disqualified again, allowing Melbourne to sneak into the 8 and win the GF! I have a ladder predictor app, it was all revealed on that.

Except you can't be punished for the same crime twice.

1 - WCE - 72
2 - Rich - 68
3 - Coll - 64
4 - GWS - 62
5- Geel - 56
6 - Haw - 52
7 - NMFC - -52
8 - Ess - 52

Premiers - Melbourne over Richmond.

Essendon have finished 8th..... you never know.

Hi Luv_our_club.
I worked it out on my ladder-predictor app. It said Essendon will be disqualified again and Melbourne will sneak in. Someone pointed out to me that you cant be penalized twice for the same crime. I think someone sold me a dodgy app!

We better be careful.... change the subject.

Hawks v Cat's will be huge. Can't wait, as long as we beat Essendon the week before. Good weather and it will be 70 thousand at the G.

Then, if all goes well, we could meet in finals.

Who cares about the cup when you can knock out Geelong.

We better be careful.... change the subject.

Hawks v Cat's will be huge. Can't wait, as long as we beat Essendon the week before. Good weather and it will be 70 thousand at the G.

Then, if all goes well, we could meet in finals.

Who cares about the cup when you can knock out Geelong.

Nice to hear from you again Luv_our_club. I loved the Cats v Hawks game earlier in the year. Two very evenly matched sides. Will be another great game I am sure. I really like Mitchell and think he will take some beating in the Brownlow. I don't think I have ever seen a more consistent accumulator of the ball. He always uses it well too. Good luck for the rest of the year, I hope the Hawks make the finals too.

|| W | L | D | %
\1.| Richmond |18|4|0|132.9%
\2.| West Coast |17|5|0|124.2%
\3.| Collingwood |15|7|0|117.1%
\4.| GWS |14|7|1|113.9%
\5.| Geelong |14|8|0|119.7%
\6.| Melbourne |13|9|0|119.5%
\7.| Sydney |13|9|0|111.2%
\8.| Port Adelaide |13|9|0|109.4%
\9.|North Melbourne|13|9|0|107.4%
\10.|Adelaide|13|9|0|104.8%
\11.|Hawthorn|12|10|0|113.8%
\12.|Essendon|12|10|0|100.9%
\13.|Fremantle|8|14|0|83.7%
\14.|Western Bulldogs|7|15|0|76.9%
\15.|Gold Coast|6|16|0|72.5%
\16.|St Kilda|4|17|1|75.7%
\17.|Brisbane Lions|4|18|0|88.9%
\18.|Carlton|1|21|0|62.5%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If WC and Richmond are finishing 1st and 2nd, which is looking more likely every week. Then is their GF already a lock? Who is going to beat Eagles in Perth or Tigers at the G?
I wouldn't be betting against either. It really requires a team going up a level or playing out of their skin for 4 quarters. Possible, but not likely.

GWS have the talent to roll either at full strength but they haven't demonstrated the ability to put it all together.

Pies with a healthy list, maybe.

Melbourne if they can finally get it together - still can't as of last round.

I wouldn't be betting against either. It really requires a team going up a level or playing out of their skin for 4 quarters. Possible, but not likely.

GWS have the talent to roll either at full strength but they haven't demonstrated the ability to put it all together.

Pies with a healthy list, maybe.

Melbourne if they can finally get it together - still can't as of last round.
At what point will people move on from the notion we have the most talented side in the league?
Absolutely we have had a lot of talent input from our draft concessions, but the cap has well and truly removed our depth.
Sundays win was about guys like Dawson Simpson, Lachie Keefe, Brent Daniels, Sam Reid and Adam Kennedy stepping up and doing their job, who were all a packet of chips or free at the trade table.
Your bottom six performing has a huge impact on results.

At what point will people move on from the notion we have the most talented side in the league?
Absolutely we have had a lot of talent input from our draft concessions, but the cap has well and truly removed our depth.
Sundays win was about guys like Dawson Simpson, Lachie Keefe, Brent Daniels, Sam Reid and Adam Kennedy stepping up and doing their job, who were all a packet of chips or free at the trade table.
Your bottom six performing has a huge impact on results.
I never said you had great depth, I specifically said you had the top end talent to compete with any team, anywhere. Not sure how you can argue against that? It wasn't a dig at your concessions anyway so not sure why you needed to bring that up?

FTR, I would take your list over anyone else's without even blinking. You can find the 17th-22nd men anywhere but your top end is amazing. Genuinely believe the only reason you guys don't win is mostly because of injuries and also not being able to find the tactics to maximise the list you have. Richmond's team structure ****s all over everyone else's a the moment. If you guys could find something similar that worked for you I believe you guys would be a level above even them at the moment. Obviously difficult to do.

I never said you had great depth, I specifically said you had the top end talent to compete with any team, anywhere. Not sure how you can argue against that? It wasn't a dig at your concessions anyway so not sure why you needed to bring that up?

FTR, I would take your list over anyone else's without even blinking. You can find the 17th-22nd men anywhere but your top end is amazing. Genuinely believe the only reason you guys don't win is mostly because of injuries and also not being able to find the tactics to maximise the list you have. Richmond's team structure ****s all over everyone else's a the moment. If you guys could find something similar that worked for you I believe you guys would be a level above even them at the moment. Obviously difficult to do.
I get it wasn't a dig, and my post wasn't intended as an attack.

Putting it all together actually involves having your marginal pkayers stand up. Of the course Coniglio, Kelly and Shiel etc are important. Teams with the right tactics and no weak links are what makes winners in my view.

|| W | L | D | %
\1.| Richmond |18|4|0|132.9%
\2.| West Coast |17|5|0|124.2%
\3.| Collingwood |15|7|0|117.1%
\4.| GWS |14|7|1|113.9%
\5.| Geelong |14|8|0|119.7%
\6.| Melbourne |13|9|0|119.5%
\7.| Sydney |13|9|0|111.2%
\8.| Port Adelaide |13|9|0|109.4%
\9.|North Melbourne|13|9|0|107.4%
\10.|Adelaide|13|9|0|104.8%
\11.|Hawthorn|12|10|0|113.8%
\12.|Essendon|12|10|0|100.9%
\13.|Fremantle|8|14|0|83.7%
\14.|Western Bulldogs|7|15|0|76.9%
\15.|Gold Coast|6|16|0|72.5%
\16.|St Kilda|4|17|1|75.7%
\17.|Brisbane Lions|4|18|0|88.9%
\18.|Carlton|1|21|0|62.5%

No round 23 this year?

I can only imagine Hawks engage Dank next week, confess a doping regime the next and merge with north the week after.

hhhhha.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back