List Mgmt. 2020 List management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Important re-signings. Given the late announcement I wonder if there was some discussion about including one or both in the Davey trade in lieu of some picks?

Glad neither are in blue as it’s much more important we retain proven talent.

Important re-signings. Given the late announcement I wonder if there was some discussion about including one or both in the Davey trade in lieu of some picks?

Glad neither are in blue as it’s much more important we retain proven talent.

Agree with that barrackers that we did give lot of Draft Picks but being a Young Side we need Proven Talent

Update after 2018 Trade Period:

COLLINGWOOD
Signed:
Sophie Alexander, Jordy Allen, Britt Bonnici, Ashleigh Brazill, Lauren Butler, Mikala Cann, Sophie Casey, Steph Chiocci, Sarah D'Arcy, Brianna Davey (Carlton), Sarah Dargan, Erica Fowler, Emma Grant, Georgia Gourlay, Eliza Hynes, Jaimee Lambert, Sharni Layton, Stacey Livingstone, Katie Lynch, Chloe Molloy, Sarah Rowe, Ruby Schleicher, Maddie Shevlin, Kristy Stratton. Fourth-round selection (pick 67, Carlton), fifth-round selection (82, Carlton).

Delisted/Traded/Expansion Signings: Darcy Guttridge (St Kilda), Nicole Hildebrand (delisted), Melissa Kuys (delisted), Jordan Membrey (delisted), Cecilia McIntosh (retired), Iilish Ross (Richmond), Holly Whitford (delisted). First-round selection (pick 2, Carlton), second-round selection (pick 26, Carlton), third-round selection (pick 44, Carlton), fourth-round selection (pick 59, Carlton).

https://womens.afl/news/17843/trade-and-signing-period-wrap-daisy-re-signs-with-dees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is bloody awesome news! I can't believe we've managed to improve our list at a time when the expansion teams are coming in. That bodes well.
Yeah, only two players left for expansion clubs. Nobody was traded out. Kept so much of the list. Very impressive, considering the type of season we had. And we had someone who played in a GF want to come to our club.

Would’ve thought Brazill and Rowe would’ve both been priorities. Concerned it was left so late in the piece.

Surprised to see Membrey cut too, I liked what I saw of her.

Maybe Rowe and Ash had different Offers to think about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back