Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 17 - Luck of The Irish Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not watching and i love a good Neale sh*t score.. but how the f*ck is Caldwell doing a total job on him and still finding plenty of it?

Wow you hit every branch on the way down didn't you.

Condolences.

Preuss has to be at the top of everyone's never ever EVER again list.

Then Heeney, Dusty and Degoey.
Believe me I never wanted Nank. Was the only semi competent ruck for Preuss in round 13 coming off the R12 bye.

Then after needing to trade Preuss out AGAIN a week after bringing him in for Gawn, the coin for an upgrade with the other trade left no other option than Hall.

Season was already on life support with about 10 forced trades leading up to and during the byes. Preuss came in like a wrecking ball to finish off whatever was left of it. The ripple effects from the fallout are really something to behold.

So if everyone could please excuse the mountains of salt that have been pouring out of me lately that would be much appreciated.

Whit Dunks Nank (Preuss fallout continues) Brown (the cover for Keidean Covidman)

Hold me.
Best Friends Love GIF by Kennysgifs

Why the hell didn’t I just captain Doch ffs

Neale cmon it’s ******* Caldwell. You’re a Brownlow medallist ffs

Only watched a couple of minutes from yard duty and Neale looks like Mr Inbetween Man, neither up with the ball nor a kick away....... is that how he's been all game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd not get Taranto till he gets proper midfield time.

He plays 70% of the quarter on a flank then shifts onball for a brief stint. Not worth picking up just yet.

He's gone back to back tons and is going up in value pretty quickly now.

I'd not get Taranto till he gets proper midfield time.

He plays 70% of the quarter on a flank then shifts onball for a brief stint. Not worth picking up just yet.

It's just another step to pretending I don't have any rookie players on my side...

it'll just be filled with premo's getting rookie scores, like Dunkley, Whitfield, Mills last week for example....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back