Position 2023 Fantasy Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everyone's team looking so similar this year, i've been trying to hold onto a few POD's,
this guy is on the chopping block, but i'd love to keep him.. the cash saved gives me another elite Midfielder
he's priced in the 60's, but if he get mid 80's i'd take it.
I asked the Essendon mob, and they didn't fill me with confidence,
his practice game stats were ok, but that was without Phillips..
so let me have it!

afl-rd-19-collingwood-v-essendon.jpg
He is categorically one of the worst fantasy players in existence and isn't much better as a real player. If he didn't have a mullet, be under 25 years old and play for Essendon he'd be no body. Imagine Pittonet had a mullet, would you select him? No? He's no good.

He is categorically one of the worst fantasy players in existence and isn't much better as a real player. If he didn't have a mullet, be under 25 years old and play for Essendon he'd be no body. Imagine Pittonet had a mullet, would you select him? No? He's no good.
thank you for straightening me up

With everyone's team looking so similar this year, i've been trying to hold onto a few POD's,
this guy is on the chopping block, but i'd love to keep him.. the cash saved gives me another elite Midfielder
so let me have it!

Don't go there.
Will be no end of frustration.

so let me have it!

I drafted this crab in keepers last year, he sucks so bad. Not a fantasy footballer

What do we expect Darcy to ave? His popularity seems to have boomed the last week here.

I’m not reading much into his practice game score given Jackson was missing and he was up against an inanimate carbon rod in Lycett.

Can he push 95 which I think he needs to make it worthwhile or while he sit in that 85-90 grey zone which is more so where I’m leaning towards?

If I need some extra cash to minor tinkering, English down to Darcy is probably my only option but not sure I like that option.
tbf Treacy was chopping out in the ruck a fair bit and was playing the role Jackson would have, i think the split will be around 65/35 depending on match ups, darcy has looked a fair bit better this pre season so hopefully he can take that next step up

What do we expect Darcy to ave? His popularity seems to have boomed the last week here.

I’m not reading much into his practice game score given Jackson was missing and he was up against an inanimate carbon rod in Lycett.

Can he push 95 which I think he needs to make it worthwhile or while he sit in that 85-90 grey zone which is more so where I’m leaning towards?

If I need some extra cash to minor tinkering, English down to Darcy is probably my only option but not sure I like that option.
I think he will go around 95 but I also wouldnt rule out higher. He has the ability to pump out some huge scores too so if he gets those early then it becomes an amazing pick.

My ruck is currently Ladhams. I think as a stop gap he is the one priced most under what I expect him to ave- the ? is how long can he stay in before im forced to trade him which could be a problem depending on timing (either if real early or makes me miss another trade opportunity - god forbid Ladhams and Constable go out at the same time which is a genuine risk)

If Darcy Cameron is named as the sole ruck he would prob be the one I will resctructure to get (unlikely)

Failing that its now Darcy as the only other option im realistically considering starting so if I wuss out on Ladhams and Cox is named rd 1 it will be him I definitely go up to

I think he will go around 95 but I also wouldnt rule out higher. He has the ability to pump out some huge scores too so if he gets those early then it becomes an amazing pick.

My ruck is currently Ladhams. I think as a stop gap he is the one priced most under what I expect him to ave- the ? is how long can he stay in before im forced to trade him which could be a problem depending on timing (either if real early or makes me miss another trade opportunity - god forbid Ladhams and Constable go out at the same time which is a genuine risk)

If Darcy Cameron is named as the sole ruck he would prob be the one I will resctructure to get (unlikely)

Failing that its now Darcy as the only other option im realistically considering starting so if I wuss out on Ladhams and Cox is named rd 1 it will be him I definitely go up to
Highly considering both Lad and Darcy as well. Makes the side look so much better

Highly considering both Lad and Darcy as well. Makes the side look so much better
I’m going to find it hard to move away from ladhams now as I really like my team on the whole now.

but I’m eagerly awaiting some confirmation on hickeys expected return. If it’s like 2 weeks it’ll be pretty ballsy to stick with him.

I’m hoping to hear he is 4 weeks away

Anyone tempted to run Callum Jamieson at R3 for a few weeks if Nic Nat is ruled out indefinitely and no one else bobs up at R3? Priced at 39 and could be solo ruck given Bayley Williams is also cooked. Also has the added advantage of playing prior to English and Marshall so if he popped a ton (unlikely I know), you could get creative and grab a Max Heath as a red dot and bolster the remainder of your squad significantly.

Anyone tempted to run Callum Jamieson at R3 for a few weeks if Nic Nat is ruled out indefinitely and no one else bobs up at R3? Priced at 39 and could be solo ruck given Bayley Williams is also cooked. Also has the added advantage of playing prior to English and Marshall so if he popped a ton (unlikely I know), you could get creative and grab a Max Heath as a red dot and bolster the remainder of your squad significantly.
I feel like based on my previous experience as an owner that he could bleed money 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To make money he'd have to regularly score over 39
And I'm not sure hes capable of that.

Not seeing any love for Max Gawn, even after that performance in the practice match. I'm currently running with Gawn and Marshall. Yes it's expensive, but I can still see Gawn being in the top three or four rucks for the season, with the added advantage of potential FWD status at some point.

What about DC? Already10 points of value built into his price from when he was a permanent forward. Get some quick cash from him and then hop to English
Only if Pies keep the DC/Cox split same as last year. All the commentary about how they rate Cox tap work is annoying

Not seeing any love for Max Gawn, even after that performance in the practice match. I'm currently running with Gawn and Marshall. Yes it's expensive, but I can still see Gawn being in the top three or four rucks for the season, with the added advantage of potential FWD status at some point.

I'm guessing the reason is most would just get English who is cheaper and pretty universally tipped to be a top 2

Coming back around to DC. Played alongside Cox from round 10 last year and averaged 90, with a 34 where something clearly wasn’t right. Nothing has changed much. Think he has 10 points upside and then we decide who’s the clear R2

The one thing that has changed is McStay can ruck. He has back up rucked at Brisbane. If Cox is seen as baggage at some point (useless pelican), Cameron with McStay giving a chop out could be a viable go to for the Pies if more mobility is the goal. Just don't know if Cox has improved enough.

StKilda almost have to play Campbell this week I think. Such is their injury list at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back