Resource 2023 Membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Members call on at the moment. Small numbers unfortunately.
I was on the call. Yeah, not many members but a good vibe.
Kingsley says expect around 6 games before the new game style looks familiar.
Usual stuff around crowds, retention, development, which players are in new positions.
Some interesting news about building recovery pools and getting a grandstand at Tom Willis Oval.

Members email with RSVP was sent Friday arvo.
I'm not special enough. :( I got nothing between the Fan Day email on the Thursday and the re-signing email yesterday. A bit miffed now.

I'm not special enough. :( I got nothing between the Fan Day email on the Thursday and the re-signing email yesterday. A bit miffed now.
Same here! I got an email about the fan day and member tickets sale on Thursday, and another email yesterday about the re-signings. Nothing about a member call, and I am a Foundation member as well. I wouldn’t have been able to attend as I had work, but would have been nice to get an email about the member call.

Same here! I got an email about the fan day and member tickets sale on Thursday, and another email yesterday about the re-signings. Nothing about a member call, and I am a Foundation member as well. I wouldn’t have been able to attend as I had work, but would have been nice to get an email about the member call.
This was the email subject line:

Members Connect: Hear from our Captain and Coach​

Maybe it got sent to the junk folder?

Thanks for the info, but not in junk folder. I automatically have my email set to delete junk after a day, so it could be my bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I checked mine after the comment about an email getting sent out and nothing

Based on this, every kid in 2023 get free entry for all our home matches. Says they must be accompanied by a paying adult, but still a great time out. Am presuming by paying adult, it doesn’t include existing adult members, but people who actually buy a game ticket?

Based on this, every kid in 2023 get free entry for all our home matches. Says they must be accompanied by a paying adult, but still a great time out. Am presuming by paying adult, it doesn’t include existing adult members, but people who actually buy a game ticket?

The guide has an asterisk and directs you to the terms & conditions. But when I had a look there (OK, it was very quick, as this doesn't apply to me), I couldn't see anything about the offer. One presumes it should apply to members too, but would only be for General Admission (which doesn't have specified seating). But most members who have children would probably have already bought their children's membership.

The guide has an asterisk and directs you to the terms & conditions. But when I had a look there (OK, it was very quick, as this doesn't apply to me), I couldn't see anything about the offer. One presumes it should apply to members too, but would only be for General Admission (which doesn't have specified seating). But most members who have children would probably have already bought their children's membership.
Thanks- I too looked at the asterisks in the T&C and couldn’t see anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back