Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone who’s purchased the premier’s guernsey and a normal Nike guernsey tell me if the sizing is the same?

On the size guide for the new guernsey I’d be a large comfortably, yet the Premiers guernsey I’m an XL, so don’t want to preorder anything that’s the wrong size.
Buy the large premiership jumper and go on a health kick.

The gold logo guernseys up on the site mention the heat pressed gold logo - does anyone know if there will ever be a version with the gold logo printed on?

Ordered the Gold logo jumper.

Always regret not getting one in 2010/11, so I didn't want to make the same mistake again.
I'm gonna go in the shop and get it on monday. I tried today but by the time I got there, it was closed. 10 mins late lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really depends who we end up with after. Adidas/Puma 100% I'm on board. Otherwise it's certainly a downgrade unfortunately.
Anything else will be an instant upgrade, Nike produce the worst quality I’ve ever seen.

How can North and GWS (Puma) receive better treatment than the biggest club in the country.

Must be Puma or Adidas next year. Both are top tier.

Got bored over the long weekend so decided to frame the 2010 Knight poster to go alongside 2023.

What I didn’t realise until I’d hung it on the wall was one side of the backing was white, but the other was cream!!!

After deciding to ignore it, I couldn’t today so ripped it off and stuck it on the other side! The poster has held up well for 13 years of neglect and now being ripped off and stuck again! But it looks much better with both on white backgrounds.

$35 for 2 frames, $10 for 2 posters, 5 years off my life in frustration View attachment 1880342
Where did you get your frames?

from my Delorean

The gold logo guernseys up on the site mention the heat pressed gold logo - does anyone know if there will ever be a version with the gold logo printed on?
For those wondering, the reply I got back from the club shop said that there will only be guernseys with the heat pressed logo, no printed gold logos coming

I have Sharrod Wellingham's 2010 Grand Final Day polo to this day. Still fits me too

My wife used to work at ESP back then and she somehow got a hold of his polo
ESP? I’m unfamiliar with that brand of trampoline.

My replacement GF blu ray arrived on Thursday.
I emailed them on January 23rd, so a little over 2 weeks.
I watched the end of the second quarter just to be sure, then I watched a bit more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back