Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I just preordered this XL Darcy Moore Premiership bobblehead!

Also picked up the below 3 bobbleheads to add to my collection

Thanks for posting this .. just bought the Jordy, Bruz & Billy bobbleheads for my collection too. I held back on the large Darcy one... probably going to regret that.

My gold logo jumper hasn't shipped yet. Ordered on 3rd and it said expected shipping 14th. Is anyone else still waiting for theirs to be shipped?

I'm seeing lots of posts that people already have theirs.

I skipped the book cause it had all the signs of something being rushed to market without love or care.

The worst error in that package is saying that the Daicos handball was not perfect!
It was beyond perfect!

I found another error early on - it mentions the game against SYDNEY on 7th May, being at the SCG. That was my birthday and we actually played them at the G - easy to assume it would have been at the SCG since that's where we almost always play them. But the book is incredibly careless and rushed. Pretty disappointing.

Got my gold logo jumper today. Now whose number do I put on the back!

My last guernsey was from 2022 and I got 37 for Bruzzy but then we know he moved to 4 and leggy got that number. He fast became one of my faves so I was happy to still have 37!

Thinking maybe a 23 for Bobby “norm” Hill. Or the cliche 35 for our little superstar! Hmmm

IMG_1071.jpeg

My last guernsey was from 2022 and I got 37 for Bruzzy but then we know he moved to 4 and leggy got that number. He fast became one of my faves so I was happy to still have 37!

Thinking maybe a 23 for Bobby “norm” Hill. Or the cliche 35 for our little superstar! Hmmm

View attachment 1913927
If it was just a normal jumper, I'd get 35. But as it's the Gold Logo jumper, I'd go for 23. You can always get 35 on next year's Gold Logo jumper!

If you want to upset Melbourne supporters, get 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1913927
My little man's first guernsey had 4 on it when Grundy was still with us.
His new one has 35, and he's called his premiership teddy bear Bobby.

Hope you don't mind me putting these here. Got a couple of each of these left if anyone is interested.

A2 size, quality items. Looking to sell at very affordable price if any interest please let me know

Attachments

• Pies23.jpg
    Pies23.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Daicos.jpg
    Daicos.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 68
The Moore large Bobblehead is finally out. Dead set beautiful - the box is a special design. I think these will be snapped up fast. $120 each.

I also bought the Daicos brothers bobblehead.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

The Moore large Bobblehead is finally out. Dead set beautiful - the box is a special design. I think these will be snapped up fast. $120 each.

I also bought the Daicos brothers bobblehead.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting this! I had no idea about the Daicos brothers bobbleheads… can confirm they look amazing!

Also noticed there is a Bobby Hill Norm Smith bobblehead and have picked up one of these too

bf9f7fbdf09a225bb2d7526c6c9c6ba0.jpg

I got my son a gold logo guernsy with 35 on it and received it last week. The numbers were already peeling off from brand new and I’ve now washed it and the numbers are almost completely fallen off. Has anyone else had this issue?

I got my son a gold logo guernsy with 35 on it and received it last week. The numbers were already peeling off from brand new and I’ve now washed it and the numbers are almost completely fallen off. Has anyone else had this issue?
I havent washed mine yet, so havent experienced this.
Is it possibly to iron it back on?

My XL Darcy Moore bobblehead was delivered today and it’s spectacular!

d0e1a8e5c210fb46c20517b26d146339.jpg

6dd4dd2e6372e058fada8d1637bfcdbb.jpg

5dfa942301ca915b9a5e5998cf1cdfe5.jpg

ff41abebd47a4a0de1e06469607f245a.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back