Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clubs fighting over a fringe player moving to his 3rd club. Not overly fussed if he comes here. Just keep Berg if he doesn't cone, basically the same player.
The only reason I could see to do this, from both sides, is if we want him to ruck with Tillthorpe swapping forward and we don’t think ROB can do this. If it’s backup then surely he wouldn’t be even considering us.

Good luck Tom Doedee. Sincerely.

Great lad, really good footy player.

Hope you have a good career up in Brissy.

Our picks whatever they are would need to enable the Dees to get pick 1 (Harley Reid) who it's common knowledge even before Oliver's name entered the fray they were prepared to pay up big to get him.
Even more reason why picks not a player like Rachele is relevant to any discussion.

We have plenty of picks!

I wonder if the rumours of him being not happy about Dawson getting the captaincy is true and also helped make his decision
Nah, he wants $ and security in his contract. We didn't offer it (or enough to satisfy him) so he's on the move. It is what it is.

The only reason I could see to do this, from both sides, is if we want him to ruck with Tillthorpe swapping forward and we don’t think ROB can do this. If it’s backup then surely he wouldn’t be even considering us.

I also think this, though I reckon it's the opposite. We're likely thinking about switching Thilthorpe into becoming a 1st ruck with Chol taking over his forward role.

Our lack of usage with Thilthorpe as a forward last year was certainly, well, curious. Especially for a club that tends to play things by the book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

screenshot_20231004-123338_facebook-jpg.1821645
its-happening.gif

I wonder if the rumours of him being not happy about Dawson getting the captaincy is true and also helped make his decision
If he left over that he's soft and we're better off without him. He's no star and is injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back