Votes: 26 21.1%
  • Chad Warner

Votes: 63 51.2%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But what is this attitude issues?

Is Fremantle really that beige and boring?

That never win premierships, never has and never will.
Need some flair, some GTFO types.
probably just wouldnt fit in with the rest of the team which is fine, hes not good enough to bother about it anyway

Logan finished fairly close behind Chapman and O'Driscoll at the combine 2km time trial. His strength would be in starting forward, working his way up the field to assist in ball movement and then working hard back inside fifty - just like Josh Kennedy or Nick Reiwoldt.

Amiss is faster and I'd like him starting deeper inside fifty.

I must admit, I’m a bit with you. Where are pies without degoey, and tigers without dusty?

The last few guys we brought in with attitude problems were spectacular failures, I can see why we'd be a bit gun shy. We never really know what players are like behind the scenes though

The last few guys we brought in with attitude problems were spectacular failures, I can see why we'd be a bit gun shy. We never really know what players are like behind the scenes though
We just need game changers, they don't necessarily need to be dickheads. Besides, It's not like their are any options available at the moment? The only game changer from WA I can think of is Shai Bolton who is contracted to 2028. Chad Warner could potentially be that type of player but he hasn't gotten their yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet to see this competitive advantage where it counts.

Give it time.

Only problem is there is a lack of evidence actually suggesting zurhaar isn't professional

Bloke looks bloody ripped on his insta too

The evidence is CTDs info. Good enough for me, he has a track record.

We just need game changers, they don't necessarily need to be dickheads. Besides, It's not like their are any options available at the moment? The only game changer from WA I can think of is Shai Bolton who is contracted to 2028. Chad Warner could potentially be that type of player but he hasn't gotten their yet.

100%

In list managagement news we've added Patrick Voss

Im really happy with picking up Voss but Max Beatie must have been very close. We still have a spot open for the Mid Season Draft or bringing Keuk back onto the list this season.

All I was told, was him leaving will save the coaches some stress.
Walters gave Ross some headaches at the beginning of his career. It isn't a bad thing if they are talented and contribute to winning games unless they start crossing lines. We shouldn't be afraid to take on those types unless we are dealing with another (I can't remember the player's name that bullied Neale) scenario.

Walters gave Ross some headaches at the beginning of his career. It isn't a bad thing if they are talented and contribute to winning games unless they start crossing lines. We shouldn't be afraid to take on those types unless we are dealing with another (I can't remember the player's name that bullied Neale) scenario.
There are enough players that don't cause trouble that this is unnecessary though. I guessing some people here have never seen a model professional at work. It is absolutely amazing the output they can generate, even with lesser talent.

You can't have a squad of hardworking battlers, but you can give a little in talent to get a lot elsewhere. And its not as if we have no top end. You can make a case that Jackson and Amiss might be as good top 2 as anyone has in a few years, for example.

I think we just need a little more patience.

Back