Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught a glimpse of Lewis Taylor's interview on SEN and he said he idolised Boomer and Ben Cousins(on the field) as a kid.

Did Taylor BFNAAK? Get Taylor mega thread imminent..................

We're all contributing :thumbsu:
h82D41D17

Thought he looked cooked in the first quarter, but he ended up playing a really solid game. One of his better kicking performances, I think.
Couldn't agree more NiceCunnington. Wasn't sure whether it was me at the game, but found his early decisions really average, but he def got better and better. Loves the joint doesn't he.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played a fantastic game, reflected in the fact he was named in the bests in both The Age and the AFL website. I still get concerned at some of the options he takes when kicking though, there was a couple of times where we went the 50 meter cross ground kick that went straight to the opposition but hopefully he will iron that out.

His 1st half was poor but his 2nd half was exceptional and one of the main reasons we held on.
agreed, i think the moment may have clouded his judgement a little in the first half, maybe ho over-thought a few decisions, 2nd half looked like he got back to playing on instincts again and was definitely more composed.

I've been watching him a bit lately and I can see why the Eagles offered their first rounder for him in the F/S trade. He's going to be a ripper. I know you all know that but I've really enjoyed watching him play. Oh and the roos beating Essendon and Geelong. :thumbsu:

I've been watching him a bit lately and I can see why the Eagles offered their first rounder for him in the F/S trade. He's going to be a ripper. I know you all know that but I've really enjoyed watching him play. Oh and the roos beating Essendon and Geelong. :thumbsu:
We thought it was Simpson playing funny buggers to be honest.

It's easy to forget it's his first season. Plays like someone with 60-80 games under their belt.
I reckon he is starting to feel it too. Long season for a first year player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back