Autopsy 2nd Prelim Final - Hawthorn v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The umpiring display in the second quarter and with that last minute HTB decision is simply unbelievable. I feel so bad for Port supporters. Yes they didn't kick straight but if this was my team I don't know how I would react. This is borderline rigging.

WTF was that holding the ball decision to Hodge with a minute left??! Surely that was the umps getting Hawthorne the win
As I understand it the HTB rule is you have to make an attempt. Complete BS rule that isn't payed consistently, but I think it's there? Not sure of exactly what the rule is so I don't know for sure.

seriously bigfooty? It was holding the man on hodge against Ebert not holding the ball for * sake port kicked like s**t well done hawks.

bad luck port but with all those behinds you dont deserve to win

Port are a great side and will win a premiership in the near future, they play some brilliant footy when they're at their best. Kicking let them down today.

Happy team at Hawthorn. Well played Port. If you had kicked your goals in the first quarter you would have been in a Grand Final. That is what cost you the GF. Nothing else.
Bull*** one of the umps in particular was best on ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, hawks frees gave them the win?

You would have to be kidding I've not seen a bigger last quarter ride then port got.
Monfries runs straight through gibson, in the marking contest give him a shot at goal
throw throws throws, how many can you do in one game port?

The last couple of minutes summed up the umpiring, a Port player pinged for diving on the ball when he'd only just taken possession.

Then after that a Hawthorn player dived on the ball and dragged it in a couple of times to kill it with no free paid, ridiculous bias.

Brave effort from Port against Hawthorn and their umpires.

Boak and Gray are absolute champions, make no mistake.

Port are great and should make it another week next year. That last HTB was a bit dodge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back