Autopsy 2nd Prelim Final - Hawthorn v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

2 bullshit 50's in the 2nd directly resulting in goals and one of the worst htb decisions in recent memory, yeah i'd say you were gifted the game

I agree that HTB decision against Spangher was shocking. He didn't even have the ball.

Swans are the only ones laughing right now. Much easier game, extra days rehab & prep.

People said the same thing about us in 2012 and Cats in 2008. It would take a brave or foolish man to be confident that Hawthorn wont lift this cup. #Back2back

MiniatureHarshBantamrooster.gif

That was paid HTB to Hawthorn right? In a cut throat final?

That is seriously f***ed, Hawks supporters won't admit it but they got a massive rub of the green once again.

Umpiring was crap throughout but that doesn't change that the holding the ball after Ebert's brain-fade was one of the most amazingly poor decisions seen for a long time. That it was at such a crucial part of the game and season made it an even bigger shocker if that is possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 bullshit 50's in the 2nd directly resulting in goals and one of the worst htb decisions in recent memory, yeah i'd say you were gifted the game

Monfries goalsquare. Gray non throw call and Roughead being tackled without the ball by Cornes. We all remember the bad ones.

What a sensational game, right down to the wire, Port coming from the clouds, showing some real steel, and the Hawks getting through by the skin of their teeth largely thanks to clinical finishing and ruthless exploitation of the slightest opposition mistake.

Fantastic :thumbsu:

the holding the ball was definitely a s**t call, but equally as bad for mine was the five extra seconds the scumbag took to blow the whistle at the last contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back