Game Day 2nd Preliminary Final - Hawthorn v Port Power, 4.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 12 hours until the first bounce in the second preliminary final of 2014. The gauntlet has been thrown down by the Swans who were far too good for the Kangaroos. The AFL engravers are already putting the final touches on the cup to be presented to the Bloods captain.

But we will not go quietly. This is our home patch. This is our destiny. Nobody remembers you if you lose a preliminary final. So let's remind the footballing public that we are a damned good team ourselves. Go Hawks!

Thank God it's gameday. Sickening over here in SA with all the 'yes we ken', 'never tear us apart', 'SS Victory' and 'we will never give up'!
There is a very good reason why I've had an Adelaide media ban on myself all week. Unfortunately I broke it on Thursday & watched the ABC news to find out the teams. Silly me, they talked about the unchanged Port team & apart from the line "preliminary final with opponent Hawthorn" there was no mention whatsoever about us, the team we'd selected, whether or not Rioli was listed, nothing.

The Scott Morrison approach to information is not what I "pay my 8c a day for".

Apart from that, GO HAWKS!!! ALL THE WAY!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone read dermies article in the Sun? Best piece he's written all year! He was the only guy to predict the North flogging and his article today was brilliant. Sometimes Derm comes through with the some good knowledge and sensible data, his improved the back end of the season.

Saturday at last. Mentally tough day at work yesterday. My head was already sitting in the grandstand. Was to hard focus.

Feeling good. Expecting a much tougher encounter than last nights bruise free game. Hopefully the weeks rest will do us well and fatigue sets in for port like it hit the roos last night.

Anyone read dermies article in the Sun? Best piece he's written all year! He was the only guy to predict the North flogging and his article today was brilliant. Sometimes Derm comes through with the some good knowledge and sensible data, his improved the back end of the season.

Surprisingly, johnsons was good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back